4.

DJ in the MM 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

DJ in the MM 

3 weeks later

JT and I have been hanging out practically everyday since the party. We really do have a lot in common so we've hit it off great. He comes and chills at my crib and I chill at his. I stay beating his ass in Madden 16 though. I've learned that he can't stand to lose so I rub it in every chance I get 😝. Last week is when we our friendship blossomed tho. 

Flashback

Were in the mall looking for some sneakers and this dude kept watching JT. I bump JT and ask him who was ol dude that keeps staring at him. He looks in the direction I point and says "shit" kind of low. At that point I knew it had to be someone he didn't want to see so I asked again who he was. "An old friend" JT says before going back to trying on his sneakers. I shrug it off and decide what sneakers I wanted and paid for them.

Walking out of the store, I sit down at the nearest bench to check my IG and snap chat, when I see ol dude approaching me. He stops and clears his throat before saying "are you with JT?" I look at him and raise my brow as to say who are you and why are you questioning me. But I didn't need the trouble so I said "yeah that my homeboy" why? At that moment JT walks out the store looking down at his phone not realizing dude standing there. Once JT finally looks up and sees dude standing there he rolls his eyes before saying "what do you want Chris?" The dude Chris huffs and looks at me before saying "so this your new friend?" "What's it matter to you?" JT says giving this nigga the meanest glare. At this point I could sense some tension so I just sat back and watched the exchange wishing I had some popcorn or Swedish fish because this shit was funny. Next thing I know JT punches the shit out of this Chris dude making him stumble backwards. I don't know where this other dude comes from, but he runs up and steals off on JT. Because I'm no bitch and I hate niggas who sneak you, I jump up and grab the dude who just snuck JT and start feeding him punches to his gut and face. Seeing a mall cop approaching I grab JT and my stuff and take off towards the exit.

Getting on the highway I look over to see JT in deep thought. I snap him out of his thoughts by saying "nigga who the fuck was that and why were we just fighting?" JT just shakes his head and says it's a long story. "Nigga we have time" I say to JT seeing as though we have a 30 minute drive back home. He looks at me before taking a deep breath and says....