Friends

Your POV

You looked at the TV screen and saw what you hope will come back. The one person you pledge your loyalty to from the beginning. The one guy that would rise from the shadows and bring down Britannia.

Zero

'It's Zero the real Zero the one that will save us.' You thought as he began his speech about how the people are suffering and declare the United States of Japan.

"He sure came back with the intention of reclaiming area 11," Rivalz said as Milly agreed.

"I wonder what he'll plan this time?" Shirley said with worry.

"Let's just forget about that and let's get all these budgets fixed up, or else many students will start complaining to us," Milly said.

"Yes, madam prez." We all said as I looked outside.

'Man I sure wish I was out there fighting alongside with Lelouch.' You thought. You turn back and focus on the greatest challenge against you. The budget for all school activities.

'Kill me now.'

Time skip night time

You read in your room on the bed looking over the notes for the test tomorrow. How many of these students believed in these lies. On how many countries surrender due to money offering. A knock on the door got your attention and you open it and saw Rolo the guy you least wanted to see.

"Rolo what is it?" You asked.

"Um, has Lelouch arrived home yet."

"Yeah, he's in his room like always why?"

"No reason I'm just curious. By the way, how did we meet again." He asked curiously.

"Did you forget it was when you guys saved me when we were younger. Come on even Suzaku remembers, but that idiot is so gloomy over his dead princess. He's probably forgotten about it like everything else." You said as you turn back.

"Anyways if your going to your brother's room can you give him these notes he'll need them for class tomorrow."

"Uh, sure thing thanks (F/n)." He got the notes and left.

'Of course, he won't ever remember me he's never once noticed me like that. Well, that was in the past he's will never love me. Plus he was the cause of Lelouch memories, to begin with.' You turn off the lights thinking that you find a way to get rid of that fake little brother.

Lelouch POV

I continue looking at the notes that Rolo brought me from (F/n). The notes for class tomorrow but there was a hidden message. Some letters were capitalized than normal. I mentally put it together.

'MEET ME AT THE ROOF TOMORROW BEFORE HOMEROOM'

'Smart move (F/n) using class notes as a way to communicate.' I looked at the clock and slowly closed my eyes.

'Just you wait Suzaku you'll get what you deserve as soon as I see you.'

The next morning

I woke and got ready for class today. When I got to the running area I saw that (F/n) was gone along with her school stuff. My little 'brother' was drinking his juice and eggs.

"Morning Lelouch how did you sleep last night." He asked.

"Good, actually I never had such a great sleep in my whole life. Where's (F/n) by the way I wanted to give her notes back."

"Oh she said to not worry about it you could give it to her at the end of class. She left early today saying she wanted to be alone."

"I see well I'll see you at lunch Rolo." I left as he seemed suspicious. I walked around and notice all the same old things but nobody from last year. Only the student council members are here.

I got to the roof and saw (F/n) standing there alone with no one around. She hasn't changed one bit after the fall of Japan. Her beauty has increased and her attitude is the same as always. Her mother's side was Japanese and her father was Britannian. They were both killed for protecting the Japanese.

"So nice to see you Lelouch I do hope you've slept well last night. Anyway, in second period, we have a quiz, in third period we have an exam, and in gym, we have to do laps. You missed out on a lot of notes." She said as she looked up at the sky.

"Yeah, dying was something I was not expecting yesterday."

"Well, I'm glad your back and safe from harm Lelouch. It would be a great tragedy if I lose you by the black Knights would make my job a lot hard for me. After all, I'm here to protect you from any harm. That was your order for me." I smiled as she smiled back. We lean on the rail and she knew someone was watching us.

"Hey Lelouch, why don't we go shopping after school to get something for Rolo. After all the day we met is coming up and I want to give him something nice."

"Yeah sound like a plan."

"Well let's go were going to be late for class now if we don't hurry." She grabs my arm and drags me to our classroom.

'Maybe she can help me bring Suzaku to his knees.'