Last Chapter

Third Person's Pov

After a few months, everyone actually made up. The two girls became best friends and Liz wasn't disturbed by the fact that her Ex was really close with her best friend.

Meliodas soon asked Elizabeth to be his girlfriend after everything cooled off, he still couldn't help himself when he suddenly apologized.

Elizabeth's family, after they over heard the conversation between the two, they tried to change.

Elizabeth's sisters actually went by more often, she would even have father daughter time with her dad. They had family bonding.

Elizabeth was so happy that everything was now going smoothly, mostly with her family.

The day when Meliodas did ask her to be his girlfriend, everyone was so happy. They had a little celebration, everyone agreed with the pair. Elizabeth asked Liz a lot if it was okay. She always laughed and said yes.

There would also be times in which Meliodas would see Elizabeth with her family while he would be hanging out with Ban. "What a happy family."

"You guys would make a great one too~" Ban sang.

"I'll babysit." Zeldris offered, suddenly popping up behind them. "Nice offer." Kira laughed.

"What are you two doing here?' Meliodas asked, "Having a date and sensed that Ban was making fun of you." Zeldris shrugged. 

"We'll babysit for emergencies." Zeldris reminded him,  while they started to walk away. 

"Oh, shut up." Meliodas blushed all kinds of red and Ban was enjoying seeing his bestfriend being embarrassed.

***

Das the end! I have an Actual A/N on the next chap!