"...Why am I doing this to myself? Losing my mind on a tiny error, I nearly left the real me on the shee-eee-lf..."

Priscilla sniffled and wiped tears as they started coming down her face. She would never be able to thank her mother enough for giving her Phoebe and Penelope. She hadn't even told her sister about the insecurities she had been facing lately. She kept them to herself, not wanting to burden anyone with what she deemed as her problems. But her sisters knew her so well that each of them had been subtly letting her know that she was fine.

Priscilla liked the video and left a simple comment of "thank you" before she decided to get into bed with Scott.

She didn't go to sleep immediately, just admiring her husband. After a good five minutes of her just looking at him, she felt him wrap his arms around her. "Are you here to go to sleep or stare at me?" he asked in a groggy voice.

"Who could sleep when there is such a good looking man in her presence?" Priscilla wondered.

Scott chuckled and caressed Priscilla's back. "I think if you close your eyes for long enough, you'll manage, sweetheart."

Priscilla giggled and leaned over to peck his lips before closing her eyes. She knew, though, that she wouldn't be able to sleep until Peter was asleep. And when he had finally settled down, she fell into her own sleep.

Scott woke up and got ready for work, taking his time to admire Priscilla asleep on her side with her hand protectively over her belly. Despite the constant crying and how annoying she had become, Scott knew that he would do it again if Priscilla said she would have another baby.

When he went into the bathroom, he found her letter on the sink and smiled as he got to the end. Priscilla was better at expressing her love through actions than words, but he appreciated that she had found the words and left this for him.

He took his shower, brushed his teeth, dressed, and made sure Janice was getting ready to go before he went and sat on the bed. When he leaned down to kiss Priscilla's forehead, she half-opened one eye.

"Good morning, Scott Nolan," she greeted.

"I didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't," she assured him. "I wasn't asleep."

Scott chuckled. He couldn't remember how many times the role was reversed in this situation. "Do you sleep anymore, Priscilla?"

"What is sleep?"

"I need you to try to find out at some point in the day, wife."

"Mm hm." She took his hand in hers. "Have a good day at work."

Scott shook his head and leaned down to kiss her lips. "I'll see you when I get off. I love you."

"I love you too."

He left the room and met Janice in the garage where she was drinking a yogurt smoothie. He tossed her his keys and let her drive to school.

"Your aunt never seems to sleep when the moon is out, so if she's not here to pick you up, just call me."

"Penelope has been picking me up," she informed him.

Scott just shook his head and got out. "Alright, Jan. As long as you make it home safely from school, I don't care which of those sisters picks you up anymore."

Janice just laughed, getting out so her uncle could get into the driver's seat. "See you at home, Uncle Scott," she called, waving and going to catch up with a group of friends.

When Scott got off work, he made it home to find Priscilla eating Hot Cheetos and nacho cheese.

"Do we have stock in Frito Lay?" he asked.