Chapter 5- I thought I lost you forever

Chapter 5- I thought you were gone forever

Maddy's POV

Based after ep 11 but before ep 12

Maddy's POV

The next day at school, just before registration, I sat down next Rhydian. He looked at me with a worried look in his eyes.

"Rhydian, stop that! I'm fine I told you."

"You don't still feel weird or anything?" He asked, I shook my head, though it wasn't the complete truth.

"I'm fine, why do you care all of a sudden?" I asked.

"I've always cared Mads. Look yesterday..." He trailed off as Mr Jeffries entered the room. I looked at Rhydian.

"Tell me later." I mouthed.

Later on we were walking to Bernie's, as we were walking there I asked,

"So what were you saying?" Rhydian sighed and looked at me,

"Well you're my friend Mads and when you went off like that I thought I was going to lose you forever." I started to blush, and I smiled at him.

"You're really sweet, you know that?"

"Well I didn't but I do now, but Mads I mean it, you're probably the only proper friend I've ever had and you mean a lot to me." Rhydian said, the words just pouring out like he was pouring his heart out to me and in a way, I think he was.

"Thanks Rhydian, that means a lot." I smiled and leant into him like I was going to kiss him but I caught his cheek instead, before I took his hand and we went to Bernie's, just to talk.

A/N: hope you enjoyed! And the next should be up as soon as I think of what to do for the next chap! ❤️💙💖