Dork Diaries Sunday, June 13

I wanted to call Chloe and Zoe first. They always said this day was coming.
" Chloe and Zoey, meet me at my cabin. Quickly!" I said and hung up. Hopefully they won't tease me like they usually do.
"We came in as quick as we could!" Chloe said almost knocking down the door. Seriously, that girl is CRAZY strong! First, in middle school at the Sweetheart Dance, she almost punched Brandon! Second, she kicked MacKenzie from giving me my "punishment" (don't ask 😕)
"It must be super important, bride- to-be with Brandon!" Zoey teased. "I can't believe he proposed!"
"I know! Wait, how do YOU know?" I asked suspiciously. I know my girls know everything, but the proposal is EVERYTHING. They're not suppose to know about that!
"We were across the street, hiding in the bushes." Chloe explained. "OMG, your wedding will be so romantic! The room will be covered with white and red, you'll be slow dancing with your husband, and on you guys' bed, there'll be red rose petals and you'll be doing-"
"Chloe, that's just TOO much information. Seriously!" I said, holding my hand up for her to stop..
"So after you kiss, you'll be Nikki Roberts. Or Brandon Maxwell." Zoey said.
"I prefer Nikki Roberts." I said. It was SO NICE to talk to Chloe and Zoey about this. Part of me was SO happy my dream came true, but the other part was so NERVOUS that I wanted to cancel the whole thing (of course I never would).
"Well, call you're parents!" Chloe said.
   I picked up my cell phone and looked at my contact list. I decided to call Mom. She is a romantic, like Chloe.
"Mom, I have a big news!"
"What is it?" It was obvious that mom was fixing a tuna sandwich for Brianna.
"I'm getting married!"
  The line paused.
"Uh, hello?" I asked concerned.
"You're getting MARRIED?" mom said. Mom doesn't want me marrying some guy that she and dad don't know. Who can blame her? "But to whom?"
"Brandon!" I said excitedly.
"I'm so happy for you! Can I be one of the bridesmaids?"
"Yes of course!" I say it's tradition for the mom to be one of the bridesmaids. Unless if your mom is a two-timing weenie on your dad (BTW, mom DOSEN'T cheat on dad. Just so you know.)
"Can I talk to my wife for a minute?" Brandon appeared in the doorway like a silent ninja.
"Of course. Bye lovebirds!" Zoey said and winked at us.
   After Chloe and Zoey left, Brandon closed the door.
"Nikki, I have to warn you. I got a weird text from MacKenzie." Brandon showed me the text message.
              To: Brandon R.
            From: MacKenzie H.

Brandon, you will break up the wedding, break up with Nikki, and be with me or Nikki's life will be ruined and stay ruined FOREVER. Also, tell Nikki even though you won this war, I still win.

"That's just plain creepy and CRAZY." Brandon scowled shaking his head.
"Well, what will we do?" I asked.