Chapter 1

Heaven's Point Of View

The alarm ring. I hate that sound. It's just so annoying. I get out of bed and go to my personal bathroom. I brush my teeth and have a quick shower. I go back to my room and wear my underwear and choose my outfit. A big fleece and a pair of jeans.

I run down stairs and take my school bag, my mum stop me before I get out of the living room. <are you not eating breakfast?> she ask looking right in my eyes.
I've had eating problems.
I would skip lunch, breakfast or dinner without telling my parents. But I've stop, and now i never miss an opportunity to eat. <No, I'm in a kinda of rush> <Okay. See ya later> > <Yup, Bye mum> I walk through the door and close it once I'm at the other side. I walk quickly up to the school gate. I look around, until I see the brown eyes of my best friend Ethan. He sees me and come towards me. <Hey little> <Ehy! I'm not that small. You are the skyscraper here.> <Yes... Whatever...> He say leaving a kiss on my cheek and then walking to the room of our first lesson.

The maths teacher get in the classroom and after him, Grayson and the other members of his squad,with the bitches that follow them everywhere.

Grayson. Average hot guy. He is  awesome in every sport. He has everything. Every girl in the school drool for him. He is also my bully, and also happen to be my bestfriend's twin.

Grayson is physically Ethan's twin, but he is the exact opposite.
EThan is caring.
Grayson hates everyone that does not belong to the top of the school social scale.

Ethan is not a bully
Grayson is a bully but has much more hatred for me

Ethan always protect me
Grayson will do anything to see me failing and see me hurt.

As you can see, Ethan is like the big brother I never had, and Grayson is the kid that bullies me and i wish I  never met.