Chapter 2

Bella's POV

"what!" Kylie screamed with anger inside her. "we. We got robbed" Randy said while crying. "I'm so sorry ma'am. It will never happen again!" Randy said still crying. "Of course it won't! Because your fired!" Kylie screamed even louder. "Kylie please!" Randy begged, but Kylie just got more mad. "Did you just call me Kylie" she screamed walking closer to him. "I'll leave" He said running out the store while crying.

Kylie turned to face me, "let's go to the beach" she said while walking out the store and locking it. We ran to the car to avoid fans and drove back home. We got dressed in our bathing suits (Pic up above. Kylie's on the left. Bella's on the right)

We put shorts and a top over and put on sandals and went downstairs. We grabbed suntan lotion and the car keys and our phones and went to the car.

At the beach

We climbed out the car and pulled out top and shorts off and went and found a spot. Luckily there wasn't a lot of people so Kylie didn't have to worry. We set our stuff down on the beach chair and ran to the water. We splashed around and swam. "we are going to turn into prunes. Let's get out" Kylie said while making her way to shore. I ran to her and we walked back to our chairs. We laid down and stated sun tanning. After a good 2 hours of sun tanning we packed up and walked back to the car.

At home

Kylie and I were busy picking out outfits that we were going to wear for school the next day.

Kylie's outfit:

A tight nude dress that showed off her curves with nude high heels.

Bella's outfit:

Humans don't exist crop top with high waisted denim shorts with black and white nike

We made mac 'n cheese then ate then ran off to bed after saying goodnight to each other.

Can't wait for school tomorrow

Author's note 📝

Guys, I'm so sorry! This is a shirt chapter as well! I'm loaded with studies to do, but I will be able to start writing longer chapters from Wednesday.

Ily

-Chloe