Grayson #1 ~ How You Met

It was a sunny day at the park and you're casually strolling and eating ice cream. Suddenly someone bumped into you. "I'm sorry," both of you said at the same time. You look up and saw Grayson fricking Dolan looking at you.

He offered his hand to help you up and you take it. While you hold his hand, it sent tingles to your body. "I'm really sorry. I wasn't looking. Now your shirt is stained." He apologizes and you looked down your shirt and saw a big ice cream stain and the cone slowly falling off. It was your favorite shirt but you didn't mind. You felt really lucky that you bumped with Grayson Dolan. You wanted to shout with happiness but kept your composure.

"It's alright."

He shook his head. "No. I'm going to buy you another shirt. Let's go to the nearest clothing shop." He grabbed your hand and led you to his car. He let you inside. "Where are we going?" You asked. "I'm going to buy you another shirt." He saw an H&M store and went there.

He opened the door for you and went inside the store. "Pick anything." He told. You shook your head. "Seriously, it's alright." He looked straight into our eyes. "Please? I feel really guilty for ruining your shirt. Maybe I ruined your day. I don't want to disappoint a lady."

You smiled and decided to let him buy you a new shirt. You decided to buy a cropped top. Grayson paid for your clothing without hesitating and you guys went outside.

He ran his hand through his hair. "I'm Grayson by the way. Grayson Dolan. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. What's yours?"

"Y/N. Nice to meet you, Grayson."

He smiled while you're trying not to melt. "I like your name. Nice to meet you too. Wanna hang out for awhile?"

You guys went back to the park and decided to eat at a pizza parlor. He rented a bike so that you can go biking together.

It was now 5:00 in the afternoon. "Hey, I know a place where we can see the good view of the sunset. Wanna come?" He suggested and you agreed.

You both went on top of a hill and watched the sunset together. You blush because it felt like a date. You snapped a picture of the sunset and posted it on Instagram.

"You have an instagram?" He suddenly ask.

"Yes why?"

"Cool. What's your username? I want to DM you so like we can talk often?"

You smiled and told him your username.

The setting of the sun was done and he wanted to take you home. "Where do you live?" You told him your address and he took you there.

You finally arrived at home. You opened the car door when suddenly he grabs your arm. "What is it Gray?" You ask. "Do I deserve a peck on the cheek?" You giggled and kisses him on the cheek. You saw a slight blush which made you chuckle.

"Bye, Gray. Thanks for today."

"Bye, Y/N."

And he drove off.

You went to the bathroom and took a relaxing bath then changed into your pjs.

You thought about today and fell into a deep sleep. Dreaming about today's events with Grayson.

/////

Here it is. Next chapter will be both.