Jealousy (Marvel)

Start from the beginning

So you excused yourself from the men, and found Charles on the patio. You came up behind him. "Hey Charlie, why you look so sad?" You asked him. 

"Your to good for me. I don't deserve someone like you. You need someone who can protect you, like Logan and Erik" Charles replied sadly. "Charles, I don't want them. I never will. I love you and only you. There my best friends, thats all" You replied. 

"Baby come here. Ill never deserve you" Charles said. I walked over to him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, and gripped tightly. 

He leant down and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted, his tongue roamed my mouth, and his hands made there way down to my butt. He took hold of one of my thighs and lifted it up, so it was resting on his waist. He started to kiss down my jawline and neck. He found my sweet spot and nipped it. I moaned in please, i put my hand over his bulging manhood, and rubbed it slowly. "Ugh Y/N, baby please baby i need you right now" Charles moaned while I rubbed his member.

This turned into a night of jealously to a night of outstanding pleasure.

Peter Parker

You and some of the guys at your school were really good friends. You were very attractive and Peter knew this, but he also knew that with you being so pretty, a lot of guys would be flirting with you, and that would not make him very happy.

So and some of the guys and Peter went out to a bar.

"Hey Y/N, what drink do you want, its on me" Alex (One of the guys) asked

"Um just a beer is fine, thanks al"

"No problem sweet cheeks"

As soon as Parker heard those words, he was mad.

You blushed when he called you 'Sweet Cheeks'

Peter wasn't sure if the guys knew that you were dating Parker.

All 5 of you were sitting at a table talking, when Eric, had the smart idea to play truth or dare.

Peters P.O.V.

As soon as those words left Eric's mouth, i knew that one of the boys would dare another one to kiss Y/N, my Y/N.

This was something I was not going to let happen.

Y/N was mine, and she knew that.

She looked over at me cautiously before agreeing or disagreeing.

"Nah, I think ill pass" Y/N said while winking at me.

As soon as she turned her head, Alex had her lips on her.

She tried to push him away, but he was to strong.

She walks threw walls, not people.

As soon as i saw the dick put hand on her i went behind him and yanked him off her.

"Yo pete why you do that? Y/N and I were having a great time!"

"Y/N is my girlfriend"

As soon as I said this all there faces went white, and there eyes went wide.

"Sorry Pete" Alex sighs quietly

"Lets go Y/N"

Y/N got up and walked over to me, and latched onto me like a small puppy.

-----Time Skip to at Y/N's apartment------

As soon as we got into Y/N's apartment, and shut the door and locked it.

I pushed her against the wall, and kissed her with so much passion.

I moved onto her neck and whispered in between kisses