Chapter 18

I ran into the living room and then i found George lying on the couch looking a bit pale but i knew he had been paler his mother and twin were by his side i didnt really care who daw though. I ran to george and kissed him on the lips roughly for a moment he was shocked then he kissed me back my tongue danced on his lower lip and he opened his mouth. We kissed until we needed to part for breathe when we did we were both completely breatheless "george i love you and i dont even care if you kissed her i dont care if you friggen shagged her all i want is to get you back" i said. "I didnt kiss her and i most certainly did not shag her!" he said "look what happened was i was in the back of the store sorting through things when she came in and started to flirt with me then when you came in she started to kiss me and put my hand there" he said. "I honestly missed you" he finished in a softer voice i grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him again "i missed you too i mean i couldnt sleep without you next to me i couldnt eat because i was just reminded of your apetite and i honestly didnt talk to any of hte weasleys that whole time we were seperated" i said. "I couldnt joke around because i didnt have happiness in my life without you, i couldnt sleep without hugging you" he said my lower lip started to quiver and he wrapped his arms around me "never leave me again" he whispered and i nodded into his shoulder "never" i agreed.

A few weeks later it was time for Bill and Fleur's wedding so i dressed myself and fawn in http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29531981 i put a little bit of lip gloss on her lips a tad of eyeliner and i curled her eyelashed slightly then i put a clear coat of nail polish on her and she was ready. Meanwhile i put on fake red nails and red lipstick then i put on my moter's ring and put on eyeliner and mascara with curled eyelashes and now i was also ready. George met me at the bottom of the stairs in the living room and then me him and Fawn walked together towards the marquee but i stopped fawn halfway there and told george to go ahead "Fawn" i said "yeah?" she asked "close your eyes" i said and she did i grabbed her hand and put the ring into it then i closed it into a fist. "Ok now lets go" i said and i walked ahead of her my heels making little hole in the ground as i passed, i heard her gasp then i heard her running and then i felt a pair of small hands wrap around my waist i patted her hands and then we kept walking. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and then how it transformed into the reception Magnifiscent! A while into the ceremony Fred disapeared with a few of Fleur's cousins i could only imagine what they were doing Then a little while after that George nudged me "Wanna go for a walk?" he asked and i nodded. He wrapped an arm around my waist and we began to walk soon we were up on a little hill away from the marqee but we could still see it. He turned around so his back was to me "do you love me?" he asked "Of course i do" i said slightly hurt "and you know i love you?" he asked "i hope" i said then in one movement he turned around got on one knee took a box out of his pocket and opened it inside was a beautiful ring a beautiful engagement ring.

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.213587092.jpg

"Leah i love you i wanna spend the rest of my life with you, when you were away i couldnt live the way i did with you i felt so empty. I want you to be mine, i want you to be the mother of my children so i ask you this now my beautiful blue haired girl Leah Marie Thomson will you marry me?" he asked. I flung my arms around him in a hug/kiss that made him fall back but he returned the hug "Ofcourse ill marry you" i said in his ear and he suddenly stood up and swung me around "i realize how corny this sounds but youve just made me the happiest man in the world" he said when he put me down. "I know" i said with a smirk he laughed slightly then he slipped the ring onto my finger just then we heard a bunch of screaming and crashing noises coming from the tent we ducked down and saw a bunch of death eaters everywhere. I saw a female death eater exit the tent she was clutching a blonde girl's hair and i saw that it was Fawn and as she struggled the death eater's hood fell back and i saw who it was "Jade" i murmured then she turned on the spot and took my little sister with her. Then we could see that the other death eaters were also leaving when i was sure the coast was clear i kicked off my heels and started running towards the burrow letting tears fall down my face ignoring George's calls. I slipped and stumbled occasionaly but i just kept running until i got to the twin's room then i opened the little cupboard like thing by the window and crawled inside then i shut the door and let my tears fall.

A while later the door opened and someone pulled me out and set me on one of the beds i looked up and saw Fred "your upset that you didnt see it coming arent you?" he asked and i nodded. He sighed and put me on his lap and held me close smoothing my hair "i didnt see this coming and i didnt see it coming when george lost his ear" i said "its not your fault" he said "i couldve prevented it but i didnt see it!" i said. "Exactly you didnt see it so you couldnt prevent it" he said then the door opened i looked up and saw George there "you tell him im too tired right now" i told fred "Shes upset because she didnt see it coming" fred said "how could she of?" George asked doubtfully i bet he thought i was cheating with fred. "Im phsycic" i said simply then i crawled off of fred "i saw that death eaters were going to attack the World cup i saw that Voldemort was returning i saw that the time harry saw sirius being tortured it was a trap i saw that sirius died and i saw that Dumbledore dies but i didnt see you getting hurt or or Fawn getting taken away" i said and started to cry again.