|On The Other Side Of The Wall|Juuzou x Scraper!Reader|

With a dull thud I landed on the cold stone floor of the cell. I wonder if I did well today?

'How many points... how many points...?' I echoed to myself as the cage door screeched, signaling that Mama had decided to grant me my reward before her other scrapper I forgot the name of.

I shifted on the ground to look at the woman towering over me. "Ne... Mama? How many points did I earn today?"

Mama pondered this for a minute before looking back at me with a wide grin. "I think you've earned... sixty points!" She exclaimed.

I smiled shakily. "Sixty huh?"

The ghoul nodded, leaning over to her rack of tools to choose the weapon for today's fun. Eventually she settled on a brutal toy that was fashioned like a large animal claw with sharp claws.

"Enjoy every bit of it... my darling pet [y/n]..." And she brought the claws down onto my exposed back.

My screams split the air as she tore mercilessly through my flesh, each swipe made her count down by one. Thankfully Mama made sure not to hit a vein that would kill me... she just let me enjoy... enjoy the pain.

What a good Mama I have...

_____

Mama slammed the cage door closed once she had reached Zero, uselessly tossing a dirty towel inside through the bars.

Crawling over to the overused cloth I tried to angle my arms around to staunch the oozing crimson but merely shuddered at the pain. It felt like someone had taken a freshly sharpened dagger and dipped it in gasoline, setting it aflame before digging the hilt into my skin.

As I gasped and coughed up stray clots I just noticed a pale figure in the corner of the adorning cell.

"C-Can... you hel- help me?" I choked.

I could barely see the unidentified scrapper tilt his or her head in confusion.

Groaning I returned to my attempt to staunch the blood it became even more clear that I wasn't making any progress. My vision became more hazy as I drifted closer to anemia.

"Hand it to me..." I heard a quiet voice beckon.

Loosely turning my head I caught sight of a blurry white figure in the dim light. With every move another iron hot dagger drilled into my back but I still dragged myself closed to the bars.

The figure took the towel from my hands and pressed the fabric into the valley of cuts, slowly halting the flow of blood.

Once the blur had cleared and I was fully conscious and I regained enough energy to turn my head I focused on the person who saved my life.

From the lighting I could just vaguely see that the figure was a boy, not a girl but It wasn't hard to notice the stark white hair and cherry ruby eyes that seemed dulled by pain.

"Thank you" I sighed.

The boy shrugged. "No problem..." He shrugged from the other side of the cell bars.

Taking care to not move too much I gripped one of the bars with my right hand. "My name is [y/n]... what's yours?"

"...Rei" He whispered quietly.

____

Rei became the only person I could confide in and the same counted for me. We were a thin resemblance of companions for a bit, swapping stories of brutal murders and helping each other when Mama named us as good children.

"Hey Rei?" My voice echoed in the void of silence that coated the cells.

He grinned. "Yes~?"

"I was wondering... Are we friends?" I asked. The question had been gnawing at me for a while. Friends had sometimes entered the resteraunt, holding each other in their arms before I spilled their organs.

Rei peered at me quizzically with his large pools of pinkish red. "Why do you want to know?"

I pulled myself to sit upright, crossing my legs together and facing Rei who was sitting the same way. "'Cause I really like you Rei. I think you're my friend... right?"

Rei opened his mouth to answer just as the large wooden door swung open  to show Mama. In her hand was the keyring that could open our cages.

With a malicious grin she strut over to my cell door which was closest to the opening and inserted the key. After opening my cage I was stunned to see her move over to Rei's and open his door as well.

"Show time dearies" She announced.

We both smiled. After all, we needed to make Mama and the customers happy...