Tenma hummed. "Usually, I'd just go to the riverbank and play soccer, but...I'm not in the mood," The brunet stated, lightly shrugging. "How about the arcade instead?"

Fortunately, none of them commented on Tenma's unusual answer. Though, it took everything in them not to stagger in their steps and stare at the brunet, dumbfounded, because of how it sounded absolutely wrong to their ears, even more so since it came from Tenma.

"That's a good idea!" Shinsuke smiled, his inner storm of astonishment carefully hidden away. "I haven't been there for ages."

Aoi nodded, quickly recovering as well. "Me too. I heard there's a new game there."

Tenma's smile shifted to a bright grin and he quickly glanced at the rest of his friends. "How about you guys? Are you free?"

"Yeah. I have nothing scheduled." Tsurugi replied, smiling at the brunet.

"Same here," Hikaru added. "There's nothing to do at home anyway."

Kariya merely shrugged again. "Meh, I have some time to kill."

"Great!" Tenma exclaimed before he walked closer to a certain teal-haired kid with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "By the way, Kariya, it's been a while since we went all out."

"Oh, you're on!" Kariya shouted, pointing a finger at Tenma. "I am not gonna lose, this time, Tenma! I'm in it to win it!"

-

A few yards away from the group, Shindou and Kirino just got out of the Raimon building and were walking to the front entrance together.

"I've already sent the list to the others," Shindou informed as he typed something into his cell phone.

"Really?" Kirino asked, smiling. "What did they say?"

Shindou shrugged, glancing at the phone before putting it back into his pocket. "Pretty much the same thing you guys said."

Hearing the answer, Kirino couldn't help but chuckle. "Well, I'm not gonna lie. You did go a bit overboard, Shindou."

"Maybe," Shindou smiled, not denying the statement. "But, it's worth it."

And how could Kirino not smile at that? "You're right."

"Hey, Shindou! Kirino!" The duo turned around at the sound of their names being called and saw two of their friends walking over to them.

"Hamano, Hayami," Shindou smiled as said boys caught up to them. "Hi to you too."

"I didn't see you two earlier," Kirino stated. "Where have you been?"

Hamano rubbed his neck sheepishly while Hayami merely sighed. "Hamano was sent to detention and he had to drag me along."

"Hey, it's more fun when you're with me," Hamano joked at Hayami, turning to Shindou as he held a cell phone in front of them. "By the way, I got the text, Shindou. Took me a few minutes to read it all."

The wavy-haired boy smiled. "Thanks for reading it, Hamano."

"But, Shindou-kun," Hayami interrupted. "You could've sent us the conclusion of the whole thing and-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know, Hayami. I got that a lot today," Shindou cut him off, ignoring a few chuckles from Kirino. "But, better safe than sorry."

"Anyway, you guys get the gist, right?" Kirino inquired.

Instantly, Hamano's joking face disappeared and the midfielder stared at Kirino sternly. "Of course. We want to earn Tenma's trust again, so we're completely serious on this."

The Truth Behind His Smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें