Bria: she juss texted back saying yes please two mins tho she has to curl her hair. 

Joe: tell her i said imma pick up Krissy first them 

Bria: she said good that will give her enought im 

Joe: sweeet! 

I then began to drive over to Kristina’s house. 

Kristina’s P.O.V: 

I was doing my little sister’s hair for her to go to school since my Dad can’t do it and he’s either at work or somewhere else  I don’t know  but anyways by them time I putted on my shoes and Sa’Nae’s shoes Bria was already there so i took all of our stuff and headed out the door.  

* in the car*  

Krissy: hey babes 

Bria&Joe: hey girly 

Joe: where’s my little girl Sa’Nae 

Krissy: ughh right here 

Bria: *laughs* why’d you say it like that tho 

Krissy: because her ass is annoying af. 

Joe:1.0 she my little princess 2.) shes mad cute why you hatin for. 

Krissy: why should i be hatin when i’m older and cuter 

Joe: girl quit with that *laughs* 

Krissy: haha ok but Sa’Nae say hi 

Sa’Nae: Hwi *waves* 

Bria&joe: awwweee *cooing* 

Krissy: oh shutup *annoyed* 

Bria: she’s Jelly 

Joe: forreal but anyways we;re at Tani’s house now 

Krissy: whatever and No im ont (-_-) 

Joe: mmhhhm 

Krissy: joe shut up *getting out the car ti get Tani* 

I walked up to the door and Rang the bell. A few seconds later she opened the door and came out. 

Krissy: hey fugly 

Tani: hey butthead

Krissy: *laughs* c’mon 

Tani: aight hol on i need to lock the door 

Krissy: ok

She locked the door and then we walked the pathway and then got in the car. 

Once we were in the car, we dropped Sa”Nae to daycare and then we were off to school. By the time we got there we seen what looked like Hanya and Angel bickering about something with Callay. Destiny and the rest were in the background just watching them. 

Joe: Yo i swear Angel is gonna get her ass pimped slapped today 

Tani: forreal but c’mon lets go see what her ass is fighting about this early in the day. 

Everyone: ok 

We went over to them to watch the fight. 

Hanaya: I swear i can’t stand you, you are mad fake. 

Callay: *laughs* you should hear how dumb you sound right now . you wannabe lookin like barbie ass shouldn’t even be talking about whos fake. 

Hanaya: nahh im pretty sure you is fake Honey everything about you is fake. Might as well make a song called Fake Fake E’rtthang dedicated to you!. 

Angel: uhhh hold up boo ya ass ain’t goody two shoes either. *looking at her phone smirking* 

callay; when did i say i was? but atleast im way better than ya ass!

Angel: Ooo honey what a lie, what a lie! 

Callay: what you tryna say 

Angel: Well it says here *pointing to her phone* that you have a 3 month old daughter and ohh that your prostitute? 

Callay: *speaking fast* where’d you find that shit. 

Angel: why does it matter 

Callay: Because MY FUCKING SOCIAL LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DUMBASS. ITS PIRVATE! I HATE YOU AND EVERYONELSE IN THIS SCHOOL! YOU GUYS CAN ALL DROP DEAD FOR ALL IGAF FOR. *storms off crying* 

Amber&Tania: really Angel! 

Amber: wtf is your problem. 

Angel: they *pointing to Jenesis and KayAsia* are my problem. 

Kay’Asia: Excuse me? 

Angle: your excuse! *smiling* 

KayAsia: and your dissmissed. 

Angel: bitch you’ve been dismissed! 

KayAsia: I dare you to call otta name again like i dare you. Juss cuz you’re my so called Cousin don’t mean i won’t fuck ya face up in a minute. 

Eveyrone: Oooo 

Angel: you know what im don’t c'mon girl they are all a waste of my breathe and my time. 

Amber&Destiny: oh hell no 

Angel: Did you just tell me no? 

Destiny: yeah we did. We want nothing to with anymore. 

Amber: you seriously take things to far. 

Angel: so you both are juss going to leave me… like that! 

Both of them: Psh yeah we are Bye Angel! *walk off to find Callay with the rest of the guys* 

Jenesis: I know exactly where she could be but we are going to have to walk and be late for school. 

Bria: fine with me as long as she is ok 

Krissy: yeah me too

Jenesis; alright well c’mon its not far from here 

Everyone besides Angel and Hanaya leave. 

Angels’ POV (short) 

So thoe bitches wanna be traitors and leave me like that especially Amber for what I’ve done for her. SMH! that juss pisses me off to the max. All im saying tho is they don’t know what’s instore for them or the rest of their crew. 

VOTE AND COMMEnt THANKS FOR READING GUYS LOVE YOU GUYS ILL BE UPDTAING THIS STORY EVERY WEEK PLUS I GOT ATLEAST 3 OTHER STORIES IM DOING WHICH I WILL BE PUTTING UP CASTING CALLS :) SO STICK AROUND