11. Caught

Louis's POV

Louist91: okay, so the black shirt or my tie dye adidas shirt????

Styles57: black shirt.

Louist91: nah, Imma wear my adidas.

Styles57: wtf?! Then why are you asking me??😩

Louist91: dunno🤔 whatever you choose I'll always choose the other

Styles57: smh. Anyways I'll see you at school bye.

Louist91: ok..

   Well what a conversation.

"Louiehh, your girlfriend is here!" I heard Phoebe call out.

I don't have a girlfriend.
What?

I run downstairs while thinking who could've been at the door. "Justice? What do you want?"

" Are you ready?"

"What? No. Why?" I was confused. I don't know if she wanted me to go with her or something um?"

"I need to talk to you. I'll give you a ride to school too. Please."

"Okay? Come in. I'll go right now." I am lost and this is odd.

Very odd.

--
Justice's POV
"Good morning Justice, would you like something to eat? We have cereal, oatmeal, waffles, all that good stuff," I see Louis' mom at the kitchen drinking coffee or what ever it was.

"Oh, no thank you Miss. " I politely say.  "So how come you're here to see Louis?"

"I need to give him a book back. "

"Oh. Okay. I'm going to do some laundry, sweetie. Be safe." His mom put a polite smile and walked off.

What's taking so damn long?
-
Louis' POV

I find my black and white Obey hat sitting on the bed and grab my backpack then I finally head downstairs. I meet to see ms. Grinch
sitting on my leather luxurious worthy couch.

*if you don't know what the grinch is here's a picture*

Okay okay, that's rude. I have to stop naming Justice. Really. But I don't want to stop because I'm hilarious.

"Ready?" She quickly stands up and dusts her self off.

"Okay. But why?"

She ignores my question and walks out the entrance door.

We both got into her car and I buckle myself up. "So what's up?"

"What's up? Do you know why I brought you here?" She looks aggressively into my eyes. This girl got some demon eyes.

I shrug my shoulders with no clue what she's talking about.

"Hahaha. Don't act stupid. I know about you and Harry. You two are in love. I know it. You two are together. You both are dating. I saw you the other day with him making out at the students' parking lots. This isn't right, Louis!"
A soft tear rolls down her cheek.

"Woah! I'm sorry that I am gay and dating your ex. Why do you care? Why are you telling me this." Seriously! What's it that she has to care or tell me about this.

"I'm pregnant Louis! Harry is the father of my child. I need him back Louis. I'm sorry but I need him to be here for the baby. I thought I knew what love was the first time with my first boyfriend but i was wrong. Since then it was just on repeat with every other guy. Now this one too. But he meant a lot to me. I don't know what it is but I'm in love with Harry Styles. I'm sorry Louis. I need him to be here for me...and the baby." She began crying as she parked the car to the parking lot.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I'll tell him." I was speechless about all this. After all, she isn't a bad of a person. But I was still confused.

Completely confused about everything.

--

Harrys POV

I sat on the bench by the office waiting for Louis. I check my phone as the time gets shorter and gets closer to class.

C'mon Louis you're lagging it.

I finally greet to a familiar face.

"Louis, what took you so long?" I ask as I stand up from the bench and walk my way to Louis.

I felt the stinging pain on my cheek.
"Louis what the hell!"

He slapped my cheek. What the hell.

"Do you realize what you have done to yourself, Harry?!"

"What?!"

"To Justice! Do you know what you've done?"
His voice breaks and turns away from me.

"To Justice! Do you know what you've done?"His voice breaks and turns away from me

Oh shit.

---
Sorry I took so long but I hoped you enjoyed this once again short chapter :(

My story isn't edited but I will start editing and making grammar corrections and all that good stuff  after I finish the book. :)

Qotd: what are your favorite songs from each of the 1d albums?
🦄
~My answer~
UAN:  Stole My Heart
TMH: Change my mind
MM: Something Great
FOUR: Fireproof
MITAM: A.m
-
-
Well I'll update soon again bye love you all😍
                 -Dani  :)