My cheek got more red, "I-I'm not that skinny," I stuttered.

He chuckled, "No offence, Jesse, but yes you are. You should gain some weight."

I rolled my eyes and hit his back, but all I hit was muscle. I knew he was only trying to make me feel better. I wasn't skinny like most of the girls here, but I wasn't fat either. I was in the middle I guess.

"Put me down, Kaden. Please." I said in an innocent voice.

"Tell me why and I wil.," he said casually.

I huffed, but told him, "I...I don't want to go to the fair with two people. I want to go with one. I want to go with you, but I also want to go with Logan."

He bent down and picked our book bags and walked over to his car, "Well, like I said. You're going with the both of us but you could always pick me," he said, chuckling.

"But I already told Logan I'll go with him." I pointed out. "I can't just cancel."

We made it to his car and he put our book bags next to his car and set me down on the hood of his car. I couldn't help the feeling of my heart squeeze up in my heart at how the sun kissed his skin and his beautiful hazel eyes having some blue around his pupil...

Wait what! Blue?

My mouth opened slightly as I leaned in a little to his face and looked right in his eyes. Yup, there was blue there in both eyes. What the heck? His eyes never had a splash of blue that also looked a little purple. The color actually looked like his father eye color.

"What?" Kaden questioned.

"Your eyes. There's blue in them." I told him, never taking my eyes off his.

His eyes widen, "What?" he said, going over to the side view mirror and looking at his eyes. "Damnit! They're already starting to change!" he said and it sounded like he said it more to himself.

I jumped off the hood and walked up to him, "'What's already starting to happen?" I asked.

He shook his head, "N-nothing!" he said, opening the driver side door and jumping in.

What's up with the mood swings? I thought. Knowing Kaden enough to know he won't tell me, I decided to just press about it later. Eyes don't change from a dominating color like brown to blue. His father had blue eyes, but for the last eighteen years Kaden eyes been brown. I highly doubt they can turn blue just like that.

I walked over to our bags and grabbed them as I went over to the passenger door and opened the door. I threw the bags in the back as I got in and closed the door. I looked at Kaden and he had one hand on the steering wheel tightly.

"Are you alright?" I asked, reaching out to touch his hand that was on the wheel. When my hand touched his, I was surprised to feel how heated his skin felt. My hands weren't cold since it was still warm out, so it was him.

Kaden turned his hand around and entwined our fingers. I gasped at how quickly he did it though. He started to squeeze my hand and I winced.

"Ow Kaden, let go!" I said, trying to snatch my hand back from him.

Kaden hesitated, but soften his hand and loosen his fingers, "Sorry," he said blankly as he started his car up and quickly drove out of the lot he was in and out of the lane in fast speed.

I grabbed the handle that was above the window and spoke when he made it to a stop sign, "Jeez, Kaden! Trying to kill us?"

He chuckled behind a closed mouth as he looked out straight ahead, "Don't be paranoid," he said and drove away from the school. He was driving so fast down the streets, I was afraid we were going to be stopped by a cop. I kept looked at my right to my left to look out for any cops. "So, how was your day?" Kaden asked as if he wasn't speeding down the streets.