"The only reason I helped her out was because you were practically breathing down my neck and tugging my shirt telling me to lend her some money." He grit out in obvious irritation.

"Oh come on, that could've been me if my pregnancy test was positive. Don't worry, I promise I'll pay you back when I get some mone-"

"It's not about that. You're supposed to be a demon now Liza. Act like one." He snapped at me, catching me off guard with his cold tone as his harsh gaze softened when he saw the look on my face.

"I apologize my lady, I didn't mean to raise my voice at you, I'm just- I'm just frustrated. I didn't have my morning pilates today." Harry breathed out, trying to calm himself down as I pondered his statement before I looked over at the display of cans in front of me.

"When did you start doing pilates?"

He didn't answer for a moment and I turned my head to stare at him only to find that his cheeks were flushing.

"Ever since I met you... you stress me out." He mumbled under his breath like an embarrassed child.

My gaze traveled back to the neat display of cans in front of us once again.

I'm sorry canned ravioli, but I must.

"Yo mama is so ugly!" I yelled before knocking the pyramid of food down to the floor letting them all roll and clatter to the ground as Harry stayed still and gave me a look.

I was breathing heavily, looking down at the mess I had made in the middle of the isle, adrenaline coursing through my veins as I brought my head up to meet his gaze with wide excited eyes.

"My mother died after she birthed me.... What did she ever do to you?" Harry questioned, blinking at me in bewilderment as his lips quirked up in the slightest grin of amusement when he took in my horrified expression at his words.

Shit, I totally forgot about that part, that's why his mom was never in his story.

"Oh shoot no- no I'm sorry I didn't- I uh- it's supposed to be like, like my catch phrase before I do something you know. I don't know why I chose yo mama jokes but it just- it kind of just happened and since you did something nice I wanted to do something evil like the demon I am now." I explained in a rush of words that quickly fumbled out of my mouth as I nervously fiddled with my fingers.

Harry continued to stare at me as if I had grown a second head, like a second head between my crotch or somethint not even on my shoulders.

"See look, I just- I just ruined the nice display that probably took someone a whole fifteen minutes to stack." I pointed out, gesturing to the cans on the ground as he blinked at me intensely.

"I have the strongest urge to kiss you right now and I don't know why..." He finally spoke up, his voice low and confused as he took a step closer to me, making me swallow when his tall well built frame towered above mine.

"Oh wow, I was honestly just expecting a pat on the back or a 'nice try' but yes, yes I will take kisses." I nodded eagerly, tilting my head up and pursing my lips trying not to smile as I closed my eyes and stood on my tippy toes.

I stood there for a few moments before I felt his lips at my ear.

"Manager's coming over." Harry simply whispered making my eyes snap open in fear before I backed away and gawked at the mess I made at the floor in a panic.

"Gah! No please help me uh- help me pick these up! Shit, I need to put everything back." I wheezed, falling to my knees as I desperately began to sweep the food cans on the ground into my arms, gathering them before I looked up to find Harry already across the hall walking away from me.