Ethan #1 ~ How You Met

CHAPTER UNEDITED.
(Lol editing soon. Realized there were many mistakes but not now cuz lazy)

As expected, there will be spelling and grammatical errors. Also there will be me's and my's that are supposed to be turned into you's and yours.

Bear with me. Humans make mistakes.

----
How did you and Ethan meet? Read to find out. And don't judge the location.

-----

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up already!" You groaned and snarled at someone still half asleep who's waking you up. "Go away. I need more sleep." The person who's trying to wake you up suddenly smacked you on the forehead. "OW WHAT THE F-," You opened my eyes and saw your brother glaring at you.

"We're supposed to go to the zoo today, Y/N." He poked you on the forehead with his index finger.

"Stop doing that! Jeezush." You removed his finger from your forehead, harshly. He's used to it. A day wouldn't be complete with you guys fighting and him without punching and biting you.

"Get your lazy butt up. All of us are already dressed." You eyed your brother from head to toe and see him wearing shorts (for boys), a white shirt with a Finn and Jake print and light up shoes.

Mom knocked on the door. "Y/N? You better hurry up. We're all dressed and waiting for you."

You scurried to the bathroom and did my daily routine. You dressed up into jean shorts, a pink Dri-fit shirt from Nike and my favorite pink and gray Nike running shoes and my sling bag to put my phone, handkerchief and some wet tissues and a hair tie. You let my hair dry first before tying it into a messy bun.

You checked the time. 7:13. You went downstairs and headed outside.

You got into your dad's SUV then headed off to the zoo.

--------

You guys already got your tickets then headed off inside. You started off by eating a restaurant that's just open in the morning because they only serve breakfast and ate there once you and your family arrived.

We continued further and decided to see monkeys first. Then some reptiles, mammals, sea animals. And the first show at 10:00.

We also got to feed some giraffes, dolphins and birds.

It was already afternoon so we decided to eat lunch. There was KFC inside the zoo, located near their water play park. Your/brother's/name  wanted to go but dad said after we finish exploring the whole zoo.

We went to shows, saw some stores and bought some stuff.

Y/B/N wanted to see some night animals but you just stayed there outside on the benches fiddling with your phone and waiting for them to go out this indoor forest thing.

You noticed a guy in a white shirt taking some pictures just nearby. You concentrated on his face but squinted because of the ray of the sunlight.

You put on my Gucci sunglasses and gasped. He was wearing a white shirt and tribal printed black and white shorts and sneakers.

You gaped at him as he got near you. You slowly took your sunglasses off.

He caught your gaze. You guys stared each other for awhile. He smiled and walked towards me.

"Hi."

------

"You alone?" He asks. You gulped. "Uhm.. Just waiting for my family to get out of that indoor habitat.. Uhm I guess they w-will take a bit long."

He smiled. "By the way, I'm Ethan. Ethan Dolan.", he held out his hand for you to shake which you did. You felt a spark as I held his soft hand. "Y/N."

His mouth formed an O. "I like your name. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

You felt a cold chill ran down your spine as he said your name.

You're trying not to melt in his beautiful and flawless face and amazing grin.

"So you wanna hang out for a while? Your family is still busy?" He asks you.

"Sure but how about your family?" You asked. He chuckled. "They're also in that indoor habitat. My niece and nephew visited so mom decided she'll take them to the zoo." He pointed to the door that leads to the dark, indoor forest. Your lip quivered of nervousness and excitement but managed to give him a toothy grin. "My brother wanted to go too. But let's go then."

You guys went to a nearby nature trail, took pictures, selfies and talked. Then he bought you guys some fruit slushies with a free cute container.

You guys rode a tramp quickly then rode back to the outside of the indoor habitat. "Do you have an Instagram?" He suddenly ask. "Yeah," You answered. He smiled. "Cool. What's your username? So that I can DM you?" I bit my lip. I sent him cheesy messages which he haven't seen yet.

"Uh, just a second." You pulled out your phone and tried to delete your cheesy messages that you sent. Realizing you have no WiFi for you to delete the messages, You sighed and told him your username.

He cocked an eyebrow. "But why Your/IG/Name?"

You raised an eyebrow at him as well. "Who are you to judge?" He laughed. "Just kidding! Didn't know your easy to piss off." He said as he put an arm over your shoulder. You shuddered but kept your composure.

You suddenly heard squealing of children. Ethan immediately removed his arm from your shoulder and pretended nothing happened with a blank expression on his face.

You saw Grayson and his mom and two adorably cute kids. You whispered to Ethan but not on his ear. "Your niece and nephew are so adorable." His lips cracked into a smile. "Yep."

Grayson went to his brother. "Ey bro, sorry to keep you waiting."

Grayson led him away from the crowd of children and parents. Ethan turned his head back and smiled at you. Mouthing, 'I won't forget to text you. I will remember you.' And he was now out of sight.

Y/B/N, mom and dad were the last to go. You guys decided to let Y/B/N play in the water park for awhile then go home.

-----•------•--------

You guys finally got home after a long day. You opened your Instagram and went to the DMs and found Ethan Dolan messaged already.

"Cheesy girl ;) but your wish of meeting me has come true"

"😳😳😳😳😳"

"Chat tomorrow. Nighties, Y/N 😘"

Butterflies rummaged in your stomach. But drowned them with deep sleep.

----

First imagine.

"Why u so detailed?"

Who r u to judge? But idk like it that way.

Anyways my thumbs r tired asf and it's 1:00 AM here already so GN to me.

Byess