Goth

Name: Kyle
Age:16
Hair: Midnight blue
Eyes: Dark brown
Kyle was a goth in your school and neighbor hood like you, but of course you were invisible to him. He would always wear a cat key necklace and black whiskers, you and him were very similar. One day on your way home Kyle grabbed my wrist pulling me back out of the way of the skaters from our school.
"Thank you, Kyle?" I said beyond confused as to of why, he just shrugged and left me standing there trying to figure out what happened.
"Oh and ________, be more careful next time. Don't need a cutie like you getting hurt." He said giving a slight wink and smirking before walking away again. This time though I ran after him grabbing onto his wrist with the studded braclet on it.
"Kyle, you make no sense you know that?" I ask him, he only gave me a questioning look so I explained. "All year you didn't acknowledge my exsistance till now. You flirt a little then walk away, like what the heck?"
"Silly little _______, I always noticed you were there. But I was to scared to tell you the truth or well talk to you." He whispered holding on to my hand blushing, before I could reply a skater pushed through us and Kyle dissapered.
"Watch it emo." The skater said pushing me back a little.
"I'm not emo, I'm goth." I said before walking past him knocking his skateboard from under him. Quickly I picked up my past and ran home before he could catch me. To my surprise though there was a black rose on the groud of my porch with a note attached to it. I picked it up taking the note off it and walked into the house, I set the rose down on the kitchen counter and read the note.'
_______, this seems to be the best way to talk to you now without being interupted. Well here it goes, I love you with all my heart. I love the way you laugh, smile, talk, be yourself. So will you do me the honor and be mine?' -kyle I could help the smile that came to my lips reading the note, I rushed to the house phone and called him.
"Hello?"
"Hey kyle"
"Oh hi _______"
"Yes, I'll be yours."
"Awsome!"
"Well I got to go"
"Wait, I love you."
"I love you too."
As I hung up the phone I heard laughing in the background on his end. At that moment I realized that all of this was just one sick joke. I slammed my phone down and ran to my room, closing the door and turned up my iPod's volume so no one can here me cry. I laid down on my bed and curled up into a ball and cried till I finally fell asleep.
Kyle:
"Will you shut up." I snapped at my brother, he smiled all innocently as if he didn't try to run _______ over today.
"Hey if it weren't for me you wouldn't be together, so be nice." He joked but I was still pissed at him.
"Well thanks to you laughing when we were about to hang up and now she probably thinks this was all a joke you idiot." I all but screamed in his face.
"Eh oh well, I'm sure she'll understand." He said, before leaving as if it were nothing.
I groaned and fell back onto my bed covering my eyes with my arm. Gah this is all so confusing, one minute she's happy with me then the next she's pissed all because of my dumbass brother. I let my mind wonder after a while, all the things that came up were of her, some of them were not voluntary it was just my mind being dirty but it was a good thought. Ahem, anyways i stood up and went downstairs only to find my brother kissing some girl. I walked towards the door and slowly opened it before running off towards ________ house. When I got there I started banging on the door but no one answered till i finally rang the door bell, after about a minute of waiting _______ opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy as if she had been crying.
"What do you want?" She spat at me, I looked into her eyes only to see them filling with tears.
"I'm sorry about my brother laughing in the background, he's just a idiot." I tried explaining it as fast as I can, before i knew it she slapped me across the face.
"You're an asshole, and to think if it weren't for the laughter in the background I would have actually believed you loved me." She snapped, before closing the door but I put my foot in the way and pushed it open again.
"Listen to me ________, the person laughing in the back round was my stupid brother trying to ruin everything for me. I swear I do love you, I have since we met on the first day of school. Please believe me." I said looking at her, before I knew it ________ was hugging me. I felt tears seep through my shirt, that's when I started to worry even more. "______, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm just so happy and I feel so stupid for just assuming." She whimpered into my chest, I pulled her closer and we just stood there holding onto one another as if it were our last chance.
Soon ______ had calmed down and the tears had finally stopped, she pulled me into her house and up to her room.