⋆Payment⋆

*// Dedicated to justlyd who made some awesome tutorials and handed great advice and is an amazing amazing person who writes stuff that's just as awesome as her if not more. To you lydie!//*

COMPLETE THE PAYMENT IN TIME AND EXACTLY HOW I TELL YOU TO

if I accept your request you are to complete the first part of the payment i. e. A PERMANENT FOLLOW ON MY ACCOUNT within three days after my acceptance. Notify me with a PM when you have completed this part of the payment and I will then add you to the queue. Please do not unfollow.

When you do this I will add a preview of your cover to this book and mention the second part of the payment and then you are to complete the second part of the payment and then notify me and then I will send you your cover.

And the second part of the payment will be the user crediting me in their story description along with another thing that will most likely be reading/voting/commenting on one of my stories that I mention  or adding one of my stories to your public reading list.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL USE THE COVER WHEN I PUT UP A PREVIEW HERE

I'm not going to force you to use a cover that you don't like so I request you to tell me honestly if you'll use it.

***