Lying to them

Hey guys. It's SUMMER! Who else is excited. Ok since its summer I have more time to do my books. So yeah here's my schedule for this summer. So today's Phoenix drop high. Then it's maze runner. Then my secret YouTube life. Then it will just rotate everyday. So yeah.

Things to look out for-
Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
F/c - favorite color
E/c - eye color
H/c - hair color
W/o/c - weapon of choice
W/c - weapon color(s)
----------------------------
Y/n's POV
I saw the boys coming towards us. I quickly stood up. Shoot. I don't want them to know. Ivy will kill me if she found out. "Hey are you ok" Dante asked me. "Yeah I'm fine" I said awkwardly. I know they knew I was lying. "We saw you fall and wanted to make sure you were ok" said Garroth. They all had a worried expression on their face.

"I'm fine guys. I just... Tripped. Yeah I tripped." Good going y/n. They looked at they other girls with me behind them. Then Aaron asked "Girls did something happen." Shoot. I gave them a signal to not tell them. Good thing the guys couldn't see me. I guess they got the message because they stopped after i did that.

The guys looked back at me. They still didn't believe us. Then bell rang. Ohh thank you so much bell. I took Nicole's hand and started to walk in the school and the other girls followed. The boys stood their for a minute and then started walking in the school. "Kawaii-chan doesn't understand why y/n-Senpai doesn't want the boys to know" Kawaii-chan asked. "I don't want them to worry and plus Ivy would kick my butt if she found out that I told them." "I don't understand you could totally beat her" Nicole asked. "I know but I don't like fighting with people if it's not worth it." "You know they'll find out somehow" Emmalyn told me. "I'm sure they will."

After we talked we went to our lockers and went to our homerooms. I wish they had the same homerooms as me. Oh my Irene. I totally forgot I had the same homeroom as Ivy. This is going to be so hard. Good thing the boys weren't here yet. I saw a seat in the back all surrounded with people already. I'll sit there so the boys won't be near me.

The boys didn't show up until right before the bell. That's good. When they came in I put my book up so they wouldn't see me. When I looked up I saw them look at me. Then I saw ivy giving me a death glare. I looked back down at my book and just read until homeroom was over.

The bell rang and I rushed out of homeroom. I was the first one out. The boys sat in the front and I was in the back. Ohh no how am I going to avoid them in my other classes. Plus our teachers are doing this renaissance unit in every class and we all wanted to be in the same group. This is going to be a rough day.
-----------------------
So there's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed. I'm going to try to make my chapters longer. So they'll probably be about 800 words long. So I might also do a Father's Day chapter tomorrow maybe. Along with the maze runner chapter. Goal - accomplished 589 words bye 😘

Phoenix Drop Highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें