Chapter 1

- Alabasta-

"Don't let those pirates escape this island at any cost! Seize them, chase them, in the name of justice! Go!Go!Go!"

"Gyahhh!! It's the marines! Usopp!! Let's retreat!! Run!Run! Run!"

"W-Wait a second! *pant* The hell you run so fast, Luffy?!? *pant* Help me carry these too! It's tough to run with 5 gallons of water! Oi, I said, wait, Luffy!!!"

It sure is lively with pirates around... you commented mentally as your eyes trailed along the chase. Your hand held the handle of a stainless steel fork, piercing a juicy piece of ( Favorite food ), making it's way to your mouth. Ah.. Heaven.. you exploded in happiness and joy as you slowly savour the heavenly taste. You were sinking in your own sweet world at the moment but was dropped down to the bitter reality by the shout from the crowd.

"S-SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP!! A MAN DIED WHILE EATING ( FAVORITE FOOD)!!!"

Someone died while eating ( favorite food )?! N-No way... ( Favorite food ) is innocent!! you exclaimed mentally while running towards the crowd, still chewing on ( favorite food ).

Squeezing through the crowd, you finally made your way to the front row. Eh? you thought as you saw the large, familiar tattoo on the corpse's naked back. "Where did I see this mark before...?" you mumbled.

Closing your eyes to reminisce, you mumbled, "Moustache? Wait... umm.. Whitemoustache!!! Wait, no!!! Ah! I know!" you took a step forward and accidentally exclaimed due to extreme shock and realization, "WHITEBEARD!! WHY IS ONE OF HIS NAKAMA HERE?!"

The crowd fell silent and seconds later, reactions began to react like explosive chemicals. "She's right! Why is one of his nakama here? And to make matter worst, the nakama died! While eating ( Favorite Food )!!" "My gosh... Whitebeard will definetely be crossed!!" "What should we do? Bury him in secret?" " Yeah... maybe.. let's do that!"

While the crowd are panicking, the corpse, unknown to the them, moved his hand and lazily sit up. You, bewildered by the sight of the moving corpse and thought it was a zombie, literally screamed.

The zombie ( let's just call him that for now ), jumped from his seat, surprised by your action while the crowd, turning all attention towards your scream and him. Unbelievable to their eyes too, they started to bscatter like an uncontrollable flock of sheeps that are being chased by a wolf.

The chef whose eyes is usually closed ( you know, this kind----> -_- ) opened his/her eyes wild open and we can say that it's a super rare opportunity to witness it... no one ever witness him/ her with his/ her eyes open.

Yeah.. It was that bad. Wait, scratch that, the word "bad" is an understatement.. it's worse than bad.

The situation was really chaotic and out of hand until the zombie's shout shut everyone up. "Yeah! At last! Things are quiet down..." he sighed. Your legs literally lost all power and you sink on the hard, wooden floor of the restaurant. You mind is screaming internally, suffering the pain of taking everything at once like a student's mind when the lecturer just literally finished 2 chapters in a period.

" Okay.. *cough*" the raven-haired zombie cleared his throat. "First of all, you guys need to take a chill pill. Then, second, I'm not dead... I just took a sleep. Sorry for disturbing your meals.." he ruffled his back hair then bowed.

I swear.. he's the most polite pirate I ever seen... you thought while sweatdropped, feeling guilty too to assume he's a zombie..

Oh, you snapped yourself back to reality, stood up than walked to the chef. "I'm sorry, this seems not to be in a perfect timing... but I have a question to ask.." you said as the chef hummed in response.

Smiling, you took something from your pocket then showed it to the chef. God knows why, the raven-haired zombie also took a peek at it too. "Do you happen to see this man in here?" you said as you pointed at it. "He called himself 'Blackbeard'"

"Hmmm.." the chef thought for a while then shook his head. "Oh... okay.. Thanks for your time." you said as you shove the photo back to your pocket.

"Young lady." a dark, low voice called out to you. You turned your head back and saw the raven-haired zombie grinned like a child.

"Yeah?" you replied. His smile remains as he take off his orange hat, revealing his face to you. Damn! you exclaimed mentally as you saw his face. He's quite a looker..

" I happen to search for that guy too,such a coincidence, eh?" he said, walking closer to you. "Oohh, did he did something to you, too?" you asked as your eyes reflected curiosity.

"Well,you can say that," he said as he ruffled his hair. You let out a hum of acknowledgement. Then, turn your back at him. "Okay then.. Need to get going.. See you again somewhere.. Hope one of us finds him first." you said as you waved your hand, your back facing him.

He sighed and you can feel him facepalm behind you which made you snicker." What I'm pointing is..." he said as he walked closer to you, reaching his hand and grabbed your wrist. " Wanna be partners? Since we have a same goal to reach, no?"

You lock your eyes with his black-pitch orb, holding back your laugh for some reason. At last, the cup of laughter is too full and it spilled.. "Hahahah!! You should have point that straight out! Don't beat around the bush, man! Hahahah" you laughed as your hand break away from his grisp, only to hold your stomache.

"Oi. it's not that funny, girl!" he said but join in laughing too.

"So?" he asked, while flipping his emotions from laughing to seriousness.

"Hmmm.." you thought as you looked at him. At last you smiled and agreed. His face lit up like a child who just received his best christmas present and jumped in joy. "Yazzzz!!!" he exclaimed, grabbed your waist and dashed out of the restaurant, dragging you with him.

" Wahhh!! Quite an interesting guy, aren't you, zombie-san?" you laughed.

"Ace. Call me Ace. Nice to meetcha..?" he grinned as he run.

" ( First name )" you said, feeling the wind slapping your face. Well, your being dragged.

"Okay then! Please take care of me, ( First Name )!" he exclaimed.

" That's my lineee!!!" you shouted back at him.

-------------

EXTRA:

The chef sighed, "Ah... youth". while the customers agreed along with him/her. The chef proceed to clean the plates while realization struck him/her like a lightning. He/She ran out the restaurant, slam the door open, pointing at the running figure of you and your partner.

"SOMEONE STOP THAT RUNNING COUPLE!!!! THEY EAT AND RUN!!!"

Looking back, you saw the chef's angry face, you tapped Ace's shoulder and his face was priceless, "Ooppss.." he mumbled, loud enough for you to hear. You continued to laugh in amusement.

"You sure a quite a interesting guy~" you hummed.

- End of chapter 1-