*Chapter 3*

"Well... that guy was creepy"

I turned and gave a disapproving look and walked towards the entrance. The car my dad and the alpha were in had arrived quite some time before us so it was just me and Winnie.

"Hello, welcome to Blood Cress, my name is Suzanne how may I be of service?" The the receptionists-- or Suzanne was a younger lady probably my age with blond hair and I dark brown eye. She was very pretty but her eyes were so unsettling.

"Room for Beta daughter, and Alpha son of Silver Heart Pack," she gave us a fake overly optimistic smile and handed me a key. One key. "Isn't there a second room?" She gave me a questioning look and then looked over to Winston.

"I'm sorry but we have a limited amount of rooms per pack, and there is only one left for yours."I huffed and looked over my shoulder at Winnie. The grin on his face made my heart drop into my stomach.

He wiggled his eyebrows at me, "looks like you're sleeping with me tonight,"at he said that he leaned in closer to my face while grabbing for the key. He was a little too close for comfort and it made my the already blooming butterfly in my stomach flutter harder. His eye were hypnotic, trying to tell me a message I didn't understand and I don't think I want to understand.

Suzanne cleared her throat braking the trance, "Your room-- 306, is on the forth floor and I was told to inform you that the ceremony starts at 6:30 p.m. tomorrow. You are expected to be in your seats at seven sharp."

I gave her a gentle smile and said "Thank you." I spun on my heals and stated towards the elevators I had seen earlier in my way in. This place really is beautiful, everywhere you look you find more subtle detail you hadn't noticed before. A girl could get used to this.

Winston was hot on my trail as I left the quarts counter, and the ride up was awkward, in my opinion. The elevator came to a stop and I was the first one out. The hallways were very formal no pictures only painting of past Alphas and Luna's. The oak floors covered with a long dark maroon rug. I walked forward looking for our room and it was the 4th door to the left. Winnie got to the door and unlocked it then pushed the door open for me to enter.

The room itself was great but if only if it was for a couple or one person. There was only one bed, to the left of it was a sitting area with a love seat and a flat screen TV on a stand two feet away from the foot of the bed. There was two other door besides the one we just came through so, I'm guessing one is a closet and the other is the bathroom.

"If you really don't want me to lay with you I can take the floor..,"

The sudden brake of the silence that had enveloped the room startled me, and I looked over to the spot where Winston was standing. He was scratching the back of his neck in a nervous way that made my heart clench. "No," I said in a fast manor, "you can lay with me, it's fine. I just thought..." I paused not knowing what to say. "It's fine, but just to warn you.. I do like to cuddle."

He chuckled and said "okay." shaking his head at my response.

"I think I'm going to ," It was only 6:15 and I had nothing better to do. I know my dad and Alpha are probably preparing for tomorrow night. Going over all the pack names and the Alphas and Betas that belongs to them. So, I'm sure they don't want me bothering them.

"Alright, I'm going to take a quick shower then finish some paper work up." I nodded my head and he walked over to the door on the opposite side of the bed with a change of clothes and disappeared behind the door.

I stripped out of what I was wearing and put on some pajamas that consisted of a tank-top and shorts. I heard the shower turn on and gotten into the bed. It was still sunny but the drapes blocked it out for the perfect atmosphere to sleep in.

Thinking about sleep made me nervous, it's not like I haven't laid with Winnie before but... We were a lot younger.