Chapter 2

When I got back from changing out of my work outfit, Harry was patiently waiting by the door.

"You look really pretty." He said, while checking me out. He held out his hand for me, and I gladly took it.

"Thank you!"

We walked to the Starbucks at the end of the block, and as we entered, three guys wolf-whistled at me. Harry gave them a death stare and let go of my hand to put his arm around my waist. We weren't really dating yet, but I liked how protective he was. Many guys have asked me out over the year, after Jacob broke up with me, but none of them gave me the positive vibe Harry does. I guess I'm pretty though. I mean, I have long, light brown hair that's loosely waved; blue eyes; 5'5 and petite; and I have light freckles across my nose.

"How can I help you?" The lady behind the counter said. I could see her checking out Harry.

"What do you want love?" Harry whispered.

"I'll have a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino." I said.

"And I'll have an Iced Coffee." Harry said.

"What's your name?" The cashier asked.

"Mine's Harry, and her name is Addie."

"Ok."

As we waited for our drinks, Harry and I started getting to know each other better.

"So, Harry, are you going to school this fall?"

"Yeah, I'm going to University of Washington, what about you?"

"Cornish College of the Arts. I want to major in Piano." We got our drinks, and when Harry saw what the girl had written on his cup, he frowned. It was her number.

"I don't care much for random girls' phone numbers." He said to her and then we sat down in a secluded corner booth in the back of the shop.

"So, Addie, are you from Seattle?"

"Yeah. Born and raised. Are you from England?" I chuckled a little.

"Yep. Holmes Chapel. Not many people know where that is."

"I've never heard of it. Sorry."

We continued chatting until both of us had finished our drinks. Then Harry asked: "Do you need a ride? I'd be more than happy to give you one."

"That would be lovely."

We walked to the side of the street where his sleek black car was parked, and he opened the door for me.

When we finally arrived, Harry parked the car and he opened the door for me as soon as he got out.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked, blushing a bit. I lived in a small apartment five minutes walk from my college. It wasn't much, but it was quite cozy.

"Sure." He replied.

Awww... Do you think we can get 10 votes? It would mean the world to me. And if anyone wants to make a cover for the story just tweet it to me @/I_hail_to_1d or Kik it to me @/just__fangirling (2 underscores) and I think Addie looks like the model Barbara Palvin. Love ya! P.S. If you stick around, the next chapter is ALL smut. Sorry there was no smut this time :(