Job Agencies suck.

Hello, 

My name is Steve rogers and I just got fired from my job of 7 years. The day started out alright I guess honestly, the same as every day. Until I got fired that is... It wasn't because I was a bad employee or anything like that it was because they were closing down. I don't know where to begin looking for a job, I am not qualified for anything that pays well and I really need the money.The sky was clear outside when I was walking to the job agency, the wind ruffling my fairly short blonde hair. When I arrived at the agency I was greeted by the putrid smell of axe and desperation. I fit right in here... After waiting about an hour (My town is desperate for jobs) they finally called my name. "Steve Rogers ?" I stood up awkwardly. "Um that's me." I don't usually stand out in a crowd... Did I mention that I am only about 5'5 ? "Come on back." As I walked by the woman who called my name she looked down at me at me with eyes that seemingly sucked my soul out. Why do people who work at these kinds of places always have frizzy hair cheap perfume and power suits ? I pushed that thought to the back of my head to address later. I walked into a sort of open room with several desks in a row with several different people sitting at each one. I walked up to the first available attendant and sat down in their far too squishy chair . "Hello Mr Rogers ." The woman in front of me said. "Hello ." I looked at the contents seemingly put very carefully, who on Earth needs a pair of dice for their desk ? They have phrases on them but honestly, who needs that ? "Mr Rogers ?" I looked up at her and I realized that I had probably zoned out. "Oh I'm here to look for a job in the area ." I was met with a blank stare. Shit shit shit of course you are looking for a job in the area thats what this place is for. I silently punish myself and when I am finally able to form words again I correct myself. "Of course I am here for a job, sorry I am a bit nervous." I laugh awkwardly and I received a courtesy laugh, well this is going great so far... "Well Mr Rogers if you could tell me your qualifications then I can look it up in the system for you ." Fantastic. "Well thats the thing... Other than a High school diploma I don't have a degree in anything." Once again I was met with that stare that seems to suck your soul out of your eyes from almost all government workers. "Alright then." She faced her computer and clicked on her computer a few times. I'm probably going to work at a grocery store or something ugh I really don't want to I can't suck up to people all day. Her face contorted slightly and she looked confused. "Huh... I guess that there is one job that sounds like what I assume you are looking for." "Good pay, Decent hours, and little requirement." I replied simply and then chuckled softly to myself, basically I want an imaginary job. "Well here is one, a care taking for a man about your age, no requirements, good pay and great hours. It must have just been posted because I haven't seen this before." I leaned forward shocked. "That sounds fantastic, can you write the address down for me ?"