Chapter 2

Harry slowly opens his eyes to see Ron and Hermione standing over him.

"Harry you're awake," Hermione exclaimed, "we were so worried..."

"Give him some space Hermione," interrupted Ron.

Harry grinned looking at both of his friends. He looked at the bed Ginny was in only to find it empty. "Where is Ginny," Harry asked.

'She left an hour ago," said Hermione curiously, "Madam Pomfory said you can leave when you wake up, she continued.

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

3 days later...

Classes were finally beginning to get back to normal when Harry found a note on his bed.

Harry,

Meet me in the common room at 5 tomorrow morning.

- H

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

Harry wakes up quietly so he doesn't wake up around. When he gets to the common room Harry asks, "why the secrecy Hermione?"

"Sorry Harry but I couldn't tell you with Ron around," Hermione continued, "I was wondering if you could talk to Ginny. After leaving the hospital wing she spends all of her time crying at the Black Lake. Can you try to talk to her? I'm worried because there's only a week of school left..."

"Hermione slow down," Harry interrupted, "of course I'll talk to her I'll go down after breakfast."

"Thank you Harry!" Hermione exclaimed.

After breakfast Harry began the long walk down to the lake. He thought it be ironic that after something so horrible it was warm and sunny. After walking around the lake for a few minutes. Found Ginny. She was crying so hard she didn't notice and sit next to her.

"Ginny it's okay why are you crying?" Harry asked.

"Harry!" Ginny says clearly startled. "It's a nightmare comma it's the same one every night!"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Harry asked cautiously.

Ginny nodded then said in a quiet voice, "it's in the chamber the Basilisk kills you and Riddle just laughs at me calling me a silly girl."

"Ginny," Harry says firmly, "Riddle is dead, I won't let him or anyone else hurt you." Harry hugs her as she buries her head into his chest.

They sat there for a while until Harry looked at his watch and said dinner is in 10 minutes. Harry and Ginny run to the Great Hall not noticing that they were holding hands. Ron however noticed.

"What the hell!" Ron exclaims to Hermione, "Why is Harry taking advantage of my little sister!"

"Ronald shut up and leave them be!" Hermione to Ron forcefully. As Harry and Ginny sit down...

"What the he..." Ron stopped suddenly as Hermione elbowed him in the ribs

"What Ron?" Asks Ginny.

"Nothing," murmurs Ron and Hermione glares daggers at him

After dinner they go back to the common room. As they sit around the fire...

"I'm going off to bed." Hermione says as she nudged Ron, "good night."

"I will as well" Ron says.

After the two leave the room Harry looks around the room and says slowly, "we're the
last one up."

"Yes we are," says Ginny as she lays her head on Harry's shoulder.

"Ginny, does this...mean that we're...you know..." Harry stutters as his face turn to match the color of Ginny's hair.

"Of course" Ginny says gently as she kisses his cheek.

Harry smiles as Ginny lays her head on his chest. Before they knew it they were fast asleep without a care in the world.
Please look at the picture above it made my day. Thank you all for reading my story I will update soon.