Prologue

"I just can't stand you anymore, Patrick! You've completely changed!"

"Yeah? Well I could say the same about you! A year ago, you used to love me; you used to care about me!"

"I still do!"

"You're such a fucking liar, (Y/N)! If you still loved me and cared about me, you wouldn't be telling me that you don't think things are working out anymore!"

"Because they're not, Patrick!" You shake you head and drops your hands that were entangled in your hair to yours sides. "For fuck's sake, are you blind or do you just not care to acknowledge the fact that things have changed? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we didn't stop living our lives just to wait for you to come back. We moved on, and apparently so did you. So why don't you just go back to California with all your fake-ass friends and fake-ass life? I mean, since that seems like that's the only place you're actually wanted..."

He scoffs. "Fine, I will!"

"Good!"

"God, I can't believe I actually considered spending the rest of my life with you!" He shouts, making his way to the door.

"Right back at you!" You scream.

"Glad we're on the same page."

"Me too."

"Goodbye, (Y/N)," He murmurs, yanking the door open and slamming it behind him, leaving you alone and in tears.