"Krum?" I asked surprised. He turned around and smiled.

"Hello 'mione! How hav you been?"

"I'm fine, thanks. What are you doing up here? Hasn't the game started already?" I asked, looking around for the Malfoy family owl. Draco had told me what it looked like.

"I juzt came up to borrow a school owl, I needed to write home." He replied, producing a letter from his pocket. I nodded absently.

"There you are!" I spotted a black scary owl sitting high up with the others, looking bored. I waited as it descended moodily, before depositing a heavy box in my outstretched hands.

"Uhh oh.." I struggled, trying to keep my balance while holding the heavy tome. Krum reached out to take the parcel from me, but I politely shook my head. I didn't know how confidential this book was, so I couldn't just hand it over to anyone.

"Right.. So I'll see you later?" I said, already moving towards the door, my curiosity about the book slowly increasing. I couldn't wait to be able to have a look at it.

"'Mione!" Krum called out,

"Mhmm?" I turned around. He gazed at me silently for a long minute. He seemed to be struggling with his thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked, when he didn't say anything for another few minutes. I watched as his gaze darted towards the window, then back at me, before he finally said,

"Have you-err...Is Ron going to be okay?" He asked.

I nodded, a small sad smile ghosting over my lips. "I hope," I voiced under my breathe. He smiled back, before turning around to beckon an owl to him. Clutching the heavy tome in my arms, I left the owlery and made my way over to the room of requirements. The game was probably halfway through now. I shrugged to myself, 'It's not like I'd have anyone to watch it with, Draco wouldn't sit with the Gryffindors anyway.. Says we're too loud.. As if!' I murmurer to myself.

When I approached the corridor that led to the room of requirements though, I was met with a totally unexpected scene : Charlotte lay in the middle of the corridor, unconscious. Surprised, I dropped the parcel in my hand and ran towards her. I turned her over carefully and checked her breathing first, before lightly tapping her face with my hand. Her breathing was shallow and her pulse was weak.

"Charlotte.. wake up.. hey.." I shook her gently. Her face seemed rather pale and her body was too cold for it to be considered normal. My heart palpitating in my chest, I quickly cast a patronus and sent it on it's way to McGonagall. While I waited for her to come, I looked around, trying to analyse what had happened. Our earlier conversation flashed through my mind. She had looked slightly out of sorts then. What had happened? She'd been looking for Draco.. I needed to tell Draco. I was taken aback by the sudden sense of dejávù washing over me.

"Miss Granger!" Professor McGonagall appeared, making me halt my train of thoughts. "Good gracious! What happened?" she asked, clutching her wand tightly in her hand. She cast a spell, making Charlotte's body float before us.

"I-I don't know Professor. I was coming down from the Owlery.. And I just saw her.. she-she was lying unconscious here.. I have no idea what's wrong with her, we need to take her to the Hospital Wing." I rambled, my stomach churning with worry. She nodded. With another flick of her wand, she made the unconscious body move along with us as we hurried to the Hospital Wing.

I stopped midway. The Family Register!

"Professor, I will be right back! I need to check something," I called out before retracing my steps back to the seventh floor. I found the parcel lying on the side of the deserted corridor and heaved a sigh. I had almost forgotten about it. Walking past the room of requirement, I summoned our working room and entered. I put the book down on the table but before I could leave, my eyes were drawn to a letter sitting on top of the table.