It Was An Accident

Hey guys so I'm writing another one-shot. This was suggested by @alice4897 so thank you! Its just some fluff it wont be a long one today though guys, sorry.

-Phil's POV-

It was a Sunday and Dan was out at the shop buying some things that we needed from the store as every Sunday we watch anime together and have snacks whilst I on the other hand am waiting in the queue on Younow. Dan normally gets malteasers because their his favorite and Dan gets me popcorn. After ten minuets of waiting my Younow starts at 7 on the dot which is unusual as I am normally late. I start saying hi to people in the chat when its about 20 minuets in and I'm silent as I am scrolling through the chat looking for a comment to read out when I hear the door open and close and I hear Dan say "Hey Lion I'm back" I instantly start to panic hoping nobody in the chat heard what Dan had just said.

-Dan's POV- 

I walk in to the house and shout my boyfriend telling him that I'm back. I walk in to the living room and see Phil leaning over his laptop so I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek and sit next to him and start telling him about the fan I saw in the store who was watching his younow whils walking round the store. He just faces me and gives me the death stare and then it hits me like a boulder... PHIL IS DOING A YOUNOW! How could I be so stupid I just turn to face his laptop mortification plain to see on my face, I look at the chat and just see loads of 'PHAN IS REAL' or 'OMG IT'S TOO CUTE I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE' or just people asking us to kiss. "Phil I'm so sorry it was an accident I didn't mean to- I was cut off by Phil lightly placing his lips to mine. "It's ok Dan it's one less thing for us to do now" he turned to face his laptop. "Yes you guys have been guessing for ages the 'Phan' is real but now that you all know it just makes it easier for me to do this" He got down on one knee and pulled a small black velvet box out of his pocket "Daniel James Howell will you do me the honer of being my husband? and yes I just proposed to you in front of 40,000 people." By now I have tears in my eyes and I just jump on Phil shouting 'yes' over and over again. I then connect our lips in a slow passionate kiss. We then look back to the chat and there is loads of comments saying congratulations.

Ok guys so that was that and Alice I apologize that I changed it just a smidge, I hope you don't mind. Thanks for reading :)

MM18 x