Have fun at your audition!

Norah's POV:

Yesterday Mizuki and Mikuru told me and Yukari that on the moment this school has 600 students. Each year the school can accept 300 students. Wich is pretty much. Last year they accepted 600 students. So the school has only been around for a year. 300 students is alot for an idol school but it also makes sure that there's more chance to become a student at this school. Actually quite a decent amount of promising idols study here. 
Yukari-chan is a massive fan of the eight-person unit "Blue Sky". Those seven girls attend this school! Other popular idol groups from this school are "Happiness","DayDream","Future Rock Beat","DarkRose","World Of Toys,"N.Y.C" (wich on the moment is recruting 3 more members! I want to be one of those 3!!!),"GxYaru" and "Beautiful Kimono".

Me and Yukari got woken up at 7 0'clock. After me,Mikuru,Yukari and Mizuki had breakfast we started practice. Mikuru gave me a hot pink t-shirt with the text: "Dancer" on it. I also got some denim shorts and pink sneakers. Yukari got a white t-shirt with a zebra print on it. She also got black shorts and black sneakers. 30 days passed and each day we had the same routine:

Wake up at seven,Practice until ten since at 10:30 Mizuki and Mikuru's lessons start,go to W/M's events and see them peform and see them behind the scenes,return to the dorm,have dinner,practice some more until nine and go to bed at ten. After all those days passed by it was time for my audition. I chose the:

Neon Pink Stage T-shirt
Denim Stage Skirt
Black Stage Sneakers
Multi-colored Stage Bracelets

My T-shirt had the text "Music" on it. After I inserted my cards into the Aikatsu Closet. I walked on to the stage and i started to introduce myself to the 3 judges.

"What's your name?" One of the judges said. She was wearing a creamy white dress and she had brown hair. As i looked at her i guessed she was around the age of 24/25.

" I'm Norah Kobayashi. I'm thirteen years old and when i was eleven my family moved from New York to Tokyo." I said.

"Why do you want to be an idol?" A guy around the age of 40 asked me.

"Two years ago when my family was shopping at Omotesando there was this screen where they were showing people a performance. The idol on that screen was Yurika Todo. My second favorite idol. I was amazed by her beautiful voice. She was something i never saw in America. Her style,her voice... everything was so different from the American singers i used to listen to. Ever since i saw idols like Yurika-sama,Seira-chan,Mikuru,Sora-chan,Miyabi-chan and Sumire-chan i wanted to be an idol. Everyday i practiced together with my friend Yukari. We took dancing lessons,singing lessons,theater lessons and in our free time to improve our singing we would go to karaoke bars. That's why in Tokyo were pretty popular. Have you guys ever heard of the "karaoke stars?" I asked the judges.

" I live in Tokyo so actually i did..." The third judge said. She was wearing red jeans,a black t-shirt with a leather jacket over it and black ankle boots. She was around the age of 20. " That's me and Yukari. We often perform in karaoke bars under the team name "MxAxGxNxExTxIxC". I explained the judges.

" Alright you may perform." The judge in the creamy white dress said. I started singing "Aidoru Katsudo" And halfway the song my aura popped up and i performed a "Cool Flash" appeal. The audience started clapping after my performance.

Yurika's POV:

After every one finished their performance the judges took some time to decide wich girls would get accepted into this school. I wanted to go and watch these girls because it's nice to see idols being born. I saw "Blue Sky's" audition last year too. I was hoping to see Yukari and Norah pass. Not only i liked hearing that i was one of the reasons that she became an idol. Not only that but they both are very talented. It's rare to see an idol that already managed to pull of a Special Appeal in your very first performance. From Yukari's appeal i found out that she is sexy-type and that Norah is a cool-type. When I saw the board I realised that both of the girls made it. I started to clap and suddenly I wanted to look for them. When i found the two girls I tapped them on they're shoulders.

" YURIKA-SAMA? OMG! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" Norah asked me while I looked at the two. " Sure by the way. Do you 2 want to see us live?" I asked the two. Suddenly Kaede appeared.

" Yurika! We have an audition up! We gotta leave!" Kaede said.

" Sure i was just asking these two if they wanted to watch us." I explained the situation to Kaede and then she understood.

" Sure! Get in the car you 2!" Kaede said and 2 minutes later me,Kaede,Aoi,Ichigo,Ran,Sakura,Otome,Yukari and Norah were in the car heading to Glitter Magazine's headquarters.

Yukari's POV:

We arrived at our destination and after a while the others started to perform. They performed " Fashion Check". Wich is a pretty fitting song since " Glitter Magazine" is a fashion magazine.

Every one of the girls was wearing a Premium Dress from they're preferred brand. Ichigo was wearing the " Cute Princess Coord" from Angely Sugar. Aoi was wearing the " Galaxy Star Coord" from Futuring Girl. Ran was wearing the " Red Carpet Elegance Coord" from Spicy Ageha. Otome was wearing the " Rainbow Ice Cream Coord" from Happy Rainbow. Yurika was wearing the " Victorian Royal Coord" from Loli Gothic. Sakura was wearing the " Magical Water Fairy Coord" from Aurora Fantasy. And Kaede was wearing the " Smiling Doll Toy Coord" from Magical Toy. When they finished we returned to school. Mizuki escorted us to our room.

By.The.Way...

Our room is next to that of Satomi Haneyama and Hiyari Shikaru! Satomi and Hiyari both are members of "Blue Sky"! I HAD to have their autographs but it seems both of them were gone... well then! Seems like i'm lucky AND unlucky on my first day!