Chapter 1

Paris P.O.V

        Walking through the door of the Players Clubs niggas left from right kept slapping my ass. I said to myself that if another motherfucker touch my ass im going to cut the fuck up. As Soon as i said that to myself someone hit my ass. Once i turnt around and was about to punch the fuck out of the son of a bitch i stopped right in my tracks. This dude that was in front of me was a goddess. I reminded myself to think god later. He was caramel with tats all up and down both his left and right arms. He had some light brown eyes and some deep dimples on both sides of his face. He stood about 6'2" and had swag out of this world. He was dressed in a grey shirt that said i fuxked your girl , grey levis and some cool greys with a grey snap back. Just by looking at him made Sally wet. Something was telling me he was a thug but i just brushed it aside. "What the fuck is your problem ?? Keep your funky ass hands off me" I said. "Damn ma just chill my bad i didnt know you was going to flip out like that"he said. "Whatever Bye" "Wait ma I'm Dj Can i get your number?? "Nooo Bye" .With that being said i left. I had a feeling he was watching me so i purposly dropped my keys and bent down in a seductive way , flipped my hair then looked back. Just like i thought i caught his ass red handed.

      DJ P.O.V

    Damn Lil ma bad asf i.wish she wouldve gave me her number or atleast her name. She was tripping hard asf. Speaking of hard the way she talked to me had Jr stand up in attention. To make things worst she bent over and showed all her ass then just happens to look back at me. shaking my head I Done got caught. I know one thing before i leave i'm going to get her name and number. I'm fine as fuck can't nobody turn me down not that i'm cocky but its true as fuck.

Paris P.O.V

      After that little encounter with that fine specimen i walked to tge dressing roon to get dressed. When i walked in there my homegirl trina was getting ready to go up so i knew i had to hurry and get dressed because i was next. "Damn trina Lil mama looking like a bag if money lol"I said. "Believe it boo ; excuse me while i go and get this money for the rent" she said. With that being said she walked out without looking back.As i was applying my foundation Bee a big gay looking bitch who i hate walked up behind mr and started fiddling with my hair. "Eeww move bitch dobyou mind" i said. "Umm Yes i mind. you looking good as fuck tonight when you going to let me eat?". "Df Get from behind me ya nasty fuck"i said. "Um I'll catch you later ma". After she left i got up to get dresssed. I put on a pink thong sone pink stilletos and a pink bra with my fishnet tights underneath. Glancing in the mirror i heard the Dj announce my name. I rapidly made my way to the stage.Walking on stage i heard my song pop That by french montana come on and i instantly started twerking , making my ass clap , bouncing it up and down and sliding up down and round the pole. I really was enjoying myself until i heard the song start coming to an end. i did my finally which was a split collected my money and exited on the right of the stage.

    Dj P.O.V

      I was just chilling in VIP with my niggas pouring it up until i heard this Trinidad looking Dj announce Sugar. Once the music started to play i focused my attention on the stage and there she was. The devil herself. I must admit shawty was ooking good as fuck. Good enough to fucking eat. I noticed she was flexible to umm I said as i started biting down on my lips.I got up and went closer to the stage to get a better look. When she got on that pole she deserved a round of applause. I started thrrowing twentys at her ass i was making it rain. I kind of got sad because i was really enjoying myself and the music was coming to a end.