A favor

I stared at him like he was a crazy person mouth open and everything.

"I know I'm sexy and everything but you don't have to stare." he replied with a smirk

My mouth opened wider if that was even possible.

"Alright sweet heart stareings one thing but I didn't think drilling was your thing Megan."

My mouth closed faster then I ever thought possible.

"I-I wasn't drilling" cursing myself for stuttering why did I do that and in front of Calbe no less.

"Yeah sure you wasn't, come on don't lie I thought goody goody's didn't lie."

"I'm not a goody goody." I muttered to myself

"What was that I didn't hear you." Calbe replied with a smile on his face.

"I said I'm not a goody goody." I said flatly

"Oh really well lets see if you can change my mind about that should we." He said bending down to where he sat me down when he first throw me in here.

"I'm not a goody goody!" I yelled at him

"Alright good I'll pick you up at eight." He replied coolly with a wink, got up and turned to the door opened it and before leaving turned around.

"Leave the books at home." With that he left, once hearing that they all had gone. And for the first time in my life I screamed the loudest I have ever screamed before.

Not even seeing it coming a pillow came out of no where and hit me right in the face.

"Shut the hell up!" Luke yelled from the door way of my bathroom with nothing but his boxers.

"Why don't you put on some clothes before I go blind." I replied happy that it came out without stuttering.

"Yeah and why don't you get some new friends they look like they are in shock." He repled looking over his shoulder in the direction of my bed. I got up off my bathroom floor Luke moved aside so I could see I followed where he was looking and on the bed there was Sara and Brittney laying on my bed staring at the ceiling like they were crazy or like Luke had said in shocked. What the heck was wrong with them.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" Luke spoke my thoughts

"Ummm I don't really know." There were a few seconds of silince I looked over and Luke was still standing there looking at my bed. "What are you doing in my room still?" I asked

"Shut up." he walked over to the door of my bedroom.

"And what are you making for supper?"  He asked with a baby look on his face.

" How about tacos there your favorite." I say with a smile

"Sounds great i'll take out the trash." he replied with a smile

I laughed knowing taking out the trash means the girl in his room.

_____________

Yes I know its short and the grammar isn't very good. I'm very sorry it has toke so long to update just got a new laptop so updates will be sooner sorry for your wait. And thank you for reading and I enjoy all you comments. Have a nice night.