Should !?

Kade's POV

            I've been trying to talk to Seth for the past week now. But he seem to be avoiding me every chance he got. I knew that the whole pack knew that Seth and Jada were mated and they didn't treat her like the Alpha female. Heck they didn't treat Seth like an Alpha. They gave me more respect, I guess they figure I would take over soon anyways. I haven't really seen him all that much. I've asked pack members if they have and they haven't.

(Next week)

"Seth!" I yelled at him, as I saw him come out of his bedroom. He took back over the Alpha bedroom with Jada.

"Shhh.. What do you want?" He hissed at me.

"I want to challenge you." I told him flat out. I saw as his eyes went wide with fright, but he hide his emotions quickly.

"Why?" He asked me with no emotion in his voice.

"You know why. Everyone knows why." I told him, I leaked some anger into my voice and he backed up a little.

Raine's POV

            I been sleeping in Kade's room down stairs, right across from Riley's room. They thought it was cute that Kade and me were together. They also thought that I deserved someone like Kade. And that we looked way better together. I've been talking to Sara lately too she was happy that I found a good mate and that I had a true mate. I was surprised that she never really asked me who it was.  I knew that she would be heart broken if she found out so I kind of kept it a secret too.

            I laid in bed thinking over how my life changed so much. I heard the door creak open lightly, I looked over to see that Jada was there. She looked like she was out of place, and she was switching her weight on one foot to another over and over again.

"Um? Hi?" I said.

"Hey," Was all she said and looked down, she seemed really shy, this was weird.

"What do you want?" I asked her, some of my anger towards her leaked into my voice. She stepped back a little then cleared her throat.

"I wanted to start fresh with you. We got off on the wrong foot when I came back, and I thought that we could be friends?" She said and finally looked up and holding my gaze at her.

"Why? After what you did to me? You really think I want to be friends with you?" I asked her. I sat up and gave her a cold stare, she was moving uncomfortable under my gaze, she might be the Alpha female now, but she was still a Omega and nothing will change that.

"I'm really sorry about that. I truly am." She told me. I would have believed her if I didn't know that she wanted me dead.

"I don't believe you." I told her, my voice was emotionless, I made sure that my anger didn't get the best of me. Before she could say anything there was a throat being clear, from someone behind Jada. I watched Jada turn around, and I saw that Kade was standing there.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

"I want Raine and me to be friends." Jada told him, I wanted to smack her, she was basically drooling over my mate, we weren't fully mated yet, not till he becomes Alpha.

"Why? After everything you did?" He asked her and I wanted to burst out laughing at her face. Her face was a mix between shock, fear, and anger.

"I didn't mean to do any of that, it just kind of happen." She said and looked down. I growled at her and that made her jump a little.

"You didn't mean to do any of that? I remember you were the one that kissed Seth, you were the one that forced him to mate with you, you were the one that did all those things. You couldn't deal with the fact that Seth wanted another female. Could you?" I asked her, I didn't care that my tone was full of anger.

"I couldn't deal with it. I was jealous of you, that's why I did it." She told me. I just looked at her. Did she really think that I was that stupid to believe her? I kind of think she is telling the truth. My wolf told me. I'm not going to trust he. I told her. I know, I don't trust her fully, but her wolf is giving off signs that she really means this. She explained. I didn't answer back. I looked over to Kade and it looked like he was thinking. I looked to Jada and she met my eyes and I saw that she was pleading me to believe her, that she was truly sorry for what she did. I didn't believe her and I never will.

"Please let me make it up to you. We can go shopping. Please." She was begging me.

"Fine." I told her and she almost knocked me over when she hugged me. I didn't really like being touched by her. As soon as she let go of me, she ran up stairs. I turned on my heels and went straight to the shower. I felt like I would get a disease from her. I grabbed my shorts that I sleep in and my tank top and headed into the bath room. I heard the door shut behind Kade as he followed me into the bedroom.

            I stepped into the bathroom not bothering to shut the door. I turned on the water and stripped out of my clothes. I put my hand under the water, it was the way I liked it. I turned on the shower and stepped in. I didn't waste anytime as I scrubbed my body with the soak. I didn't bother washing my hair since I had a shower earlier. I turned off the water and stepped out I was about to grab a towel when I realized that Kade was standing by the sink staring at me. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I looked over at him, and I knew that my cheeks were red.

"Why are you hiding from me?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I told him and he moved to wrap his arms around me. I moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck, and I knew that my towel fell down. I also just realized that Kade's shirt was off. His body was warm against mine.

"You are too beautiful to be covered up around me." He whispered in my ear, I blushed even harder and let out a giggle. I felt him start nibbling on my ear a little.

"Kade we can't." I told him.

"I know." And we left it at that. He picked me up and carried me to bed, he lightly tossed me in bed on my side.

"Kade, I'm not dressed."  I told him.

"Don't care." He said and climbed into bed. He pulled the covers out from under me and pulled them up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, my back was against his bare chest and his hand was on my chest. And we fell asleep like that.

Betrayal (completed and redone)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें