Popcorn and Pizza

Henry's POV

I need to make sure my outfit is perfect for Charlotte, I don't want her to think I can't dress. I make it sound as if we were on a date, I need to snap out of it.

"Piper!" I shout.

"What?" She asked coming towards the door.

"Help me." I whine flopping on the bed.

"Why it's just Bianca and the gang." She said shrugging.

"And Charlotte." I said with a smile, even her name makes me smile.

"Aw, you have a crush on Charlotte." She gushed.

"Yeah yeah." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, let me help you pick out this outfit then." She said making me smile at her. I couldn't ask for a better sister... sometimes.

Charlotte's POV

I walk inside the house with Bianca trailing behind me.

"I'm hoome!" I shout as we walk into the kitchen. I see my mom cooking and my dad no where to be found.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"In his office, he said he wants 'quiet time'." She said using air quotes. I chuckle and nod.

"Hi mom!" Bianca says running over and hugging my mom.

"Hi sweetie." She said kissing her forehead.

"We'll be upstairs." I say walking upstairs making Bianca follow. I bang on Noel's door as loud music was playing and walked to my room.

I flopped on my bed and Bianca did the same thing, "Did you see how Henry kissed my cheek?" she gushed.

"Yeah you guys are so cute." I said fan-girling with her.

"I know." She said with a goofy grin.

"Too bad I can't have a relationship like that." I said looking down.

"Of course you will, your co-captain of the cheerleading team and captain of the volleyball team." She said.

"Yeah I know but-"

"Let me finish." She said putting a finger over my lips, "Your funny, smart, pretty, and overall amazing." she finished making me smile.

"I love you best friend." I said hugging her.

"I love you too." She said with a smile.

We then heard a clapping making us separate, "That was cute, now kiss." Noel said.

"Shut up, and Zoey was looking for you." I said.

"I know, we texted while she was at school." He said.

"Awww." Bianca and I said in unison.

"Yeah yeah, are we still going to the movies?" He asked.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Alright get out we have to get dressed." Bianca demanded. That's when Noel mocked her while walking out.

"Brothers these days." She said shaking her head, she's a big part of the family. She spends the night almost everyday and the days she's my over my house I'm over her's.

"Alright let's get ready." I said as we walked to my closet.

"Hey I forget some clothes so-"

"Of course you can." I say already know what she was about to ask.