Over-Night "Famous" Wattpad Authors

PEOPLE ON WATTPAD WHO GET READS SO EASILY :

I just want to put out here that if on your first freaking story you got 12675276275626546546512333 reads, then congratulations.

IT'S NOT LIKE THAT FOR ALL OF US.

I've been on wattpad almost a year.

I didn't start writing on here, seriously, until well after that.... but I see some people who just made a wattpad the other day and posted a story and it's almost at 1000 reads because they have another account just like theirs helping them out and it's so bloody annoying because most of the big accounts completely disregard the small ones and OH MY GOSH JUST STOP IT.

and when they don't even follow back like come on am i not good enough for you

If you know me, you know I pretty much revolve around music, writing, and Equestrianism. Whenever I'm not doing one of the other two, i'm reading or writing. I try to be friendly to everyone and such.

But no, okay. that doesn't happen to all of us.

I'm more than okay with criticism but please do not insult me if you still have yet to learn how to use homophones correctly.

okay that felt good.

I'm not trying to be mean I'm just saying that some of us are still trying to get ourselves out there -- and failing -- and it really pisses me off when it just gets handed to some people.

~Lois

PS: I really hate it when people get butthurt when I post my opinion. please don't. i do not mean to hurt anyone by saying what i did above. <3 x