Chapter XIX • For This Time

Magsimula sa umpisa

"By the way, just call me Sab, Bea okay?" She said while sitting beside me. "Obviously, you're nervous. Why naman?"

"Sab, nice nickname. No, I'm not that nervous. You're just, very beautiful to sit with me..." Then I just chuckled after that. Then she smiled again, that SMILE was deadly na ha.

And with her white dress and just a simple makeup, her beauty really highlighted. She's more angelic and more fascinating than all the girls here in this party, except me. CHAROT haha.

"So, ikaw pala yung Bea..." She said while staring at my face.

"Well, obviously yah..." Then I heard her chuckle after non.

And, her chuckle was different to others, it's kinda cute chuckle. But, I know or I can say na...there's a chuckle that was more cuter than Sabrina's chuckle, it's from Jho. But as I've stated last night, I was in my moving on stage now. And acceptance was my first move, so I need to forget all about her, as in ALL.

And about that chuckle thing, my chuckle was the cutest among all the chuckles in this world, period. Lol haha. Charoot lang.

"Okay, okay. I mean, ninang Margo said that you're her pamangkin kasi. And she had also said that you're studying in ADMU, diba?" This is just a simple question from her, but because of her way of asking it to me, it's like a difficult one, seriously.

"Ow haha! Yes, I'm an atenista." I said, with my super proud face. "How about you?" I asked her, curious lang naman.

"I am studying in DLSU..." She answered while examining her cocktail, so cute...

"Ahh. Nice..." I muttered.

Green pala siya and blue naman ako, medyo contrast lang. Lol haha.

Then after kong mag-react, she turned to look at my eyes directly...ow, gahdd please help me... I'm melting na...

"Green ako and blue ka naman. We're contrast pala!" Then we laughed together.

As I realized that, our thoughts were actually the same. Reading my thoughts? Grabe, imposible pero nangyari. How can she do that?

SILENCE.

"So, Sab...do you have a boyfriend?" No malisya ha. I'm just asking her lang naman.

Then she focus herself again sa cocktail niya..

"Uhum, yes. And honestly, we're very complicated now, as in komplikado talaga...komplikado pa sa komplikado..." She said, then I just nodded lang.

So meron na pala siya. Pero komplikado daw, buti nga sila complicated lang e...kami nga, ala na talaga. Walang wala na...

"E ikaw ba Bea, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked.

BOYfriend?! Ay grabe naman. Kailan pa ba naging BOY si Jho? I mean...Gahdd.

"Um. Ala na..." Yan lang talaga yung nasagot ko, e totoo naman kasi, diba?

"Ala na? You mean nagkaron ka na talaga ng boyfriend?" She asked me with her creased forehead.

"Boyfriend? Ah. Eh. Oo naman, boyfriend...bakit parang nagtaka ka pa?" Then I chuckled after non. Medyo fake nga lang.

Oo, nagka-boyfriend na nga ako noon. Pero nakakailang kasi, diba? Di ko naman pwedeng sabihin sakanya na, nakipag-break sakin yung GIRLFRIEND ko, ng hindi ko alam na break na pala kami. Baka naman layasan pa ako neto.

"Nagulat lang ako, syempre you look like an innocent kasi e..." Then she smiled, hanggang sa naging lines nalang yung eyes niya.

Naalala ko tuloy si Mads. That girl, she's a real friend for me talaga. Last week, she called me from the states. She asked me what happened between me and Jho, she's really worried about that 'BREAK UP'. Kahit wala naman talagang naganap na ganon. "Pag uwi ko ng pinas, I will go straight to your house ha? You need me, I think. Love you Bea!". Siya nalang talaga yung hindi ako iniiwan, kahit pa tinaboy ko na siya dati...