"It's about time Missy. What the hell took you so long?"

"Nothing" I said to her and ran to my room to get changed. "We'd better go" I said. Not wanting to go into details of my little pleasure session, I hurried to get dressed. I rummaged through my closet for comfy clothes. Finally settling on my favorite printed T-shirt that said "I Rock" on the front and on the back it said "Your World" and a pair of black skinny jeans. Not wanting to do anything to my hair, I just pulled it up into a messy bun and was out the door. I hardly ever wore make-up, except on special occasions, so a simple gloss was thrown on and I was ready.

"Let's get going, I don't want to miss the hot waiter." I smiled as we went out the door.

It only took us about ten minutes to drive to Café Rouge, a quaint little place, where they served the best cherry parfait topped with white chocolate mousse. It is so amazing, that my mouth waters, just thinking about it. Oh, and their creamy scrambled eggs with truffle oil was top notch in my book. I could feel my stomach grow when we stepped in and I knew that I was going to over indulge myself today. I was going to have both the parfait and the scrambled eggs. I know I shouldn't, seen that the whole reason I was up and about, was to find a drop dead gorgeous dress to wear to the opening of Allure, but I didn't care right now. All I could think about was food. Licking my lips, we headed over to our usual table in the corner. This was the best spot in the entire café. You could see almost everyone, but they could hardly see you. And with the way I usually scarf down my food here, that was a very good thing.

Looking up over the café, I could see the owner Madam du Pré making her usual rounds, greeting all her customers in person. Looking at her, her plump body and grey hair, gave me a sense of homeliness and comfort. Madam du Pré, to me, was like the mother I never had. I think it was just in her nature to be a protective mamma bear. If you ever need anything; a hug; a sympathetic ear, or even a shoulder to cry on, you could always rely on her. I would do anything for this woman, anything!

Walking towards us, Madam du Pré had the biggest heartwarming smile on her wrinkled face. A smile I think that was reserved only for me, which in turn made me smile and adorn a warm glow on my cheeks.

"Oh my, look who it is!" She cooed when she came to our table "Ma chérie Savannah!" capturing me in a huge hug and almost squeezing the breath out of me, she gave me an affectionate kiss on the cheek. Still holding onto me she looked over at Clair and sighed.

"What is wrong with the two of you, you don't come by as often as you used to. I might have gotten offended if you had not come by now."

"We are so sorry Madam du Pré, we have just been so busy lately" Clair answered for us.

"What have I told you Clair, about calling me Madam du Pré? I have said for you to call me Antoinette." Scolding both of us, as if we were teenagers instead of the grown women we were.

"Pardonnez-moi, Antoinette. It slipped my mind. It will never happen again!"

Softening her gaze at us, Antoinette smiled and pinched our cheeks in turn.

"Okay mes chéris, what can this old and creaking madam get for the two of you?" Antoinette didn't really have to ask, she already knew. "Wait, let me guess. For you Savannah, I think you will have either the parfait or scrambled eggs with l'huile de truffe (truffle oil)!" Looking at my enthusiastic face, her smile broadens. "I think not, by the look on your face I would have to say both. Would I be right in thinking that?"

"Yes you would!" I smiled shyly at her. Hey, don't you people dare judge me. You would eat the same if you knew how sinfully delicious these two dishes where. Just imagine the first spoonful is the smoothest white chocolate mousse you have ever had the privilege of tasting. Feel it gliding down your throat like velvet, then followed by the sweet sexy taste of cherry and cream. Nothing ever tasted sweeter. And don't get me started on the truffle oil and scrambled eggs. There is nothing more satisfying than perfectly cooked creamy eggs with a hint of truffle oil. Let me tell you, it is sex on a fork.

Antoinette laughed whole heartedly at me then turned to Clair. "And for you my dear?"

"Umm, French toast with caramel sauce" Clair beamed.

"Is that it? You my dear need more food. We need to put more meat on those skinny bones of yours" She laughed and then walked away shaking her head. Clair and I both looked at each other and burst out into a fit of laughter. We both loved our Mamma Bear!

All of a sudden, I got this tingling feeling all through my body as well as the feeling that someone was watching me. It felt so intense that my laughing just stopped and I felt breathless. I look around the café to see if I was going crazy, or if someone was indeed staring at me. There was no one, then my gaze fell upon the open door and there he stood. His broad shoulders filling the door; his hair looked like he had just rolled out of bed. He was wearing loose fitting blue jeans that hung on his hips in that way; his muscular chest was covered in a form fitting white sleeveless shirt. As I stared in to his baby blues, he stared back with an intensity that just screamed 'I want to fuck you right here, right now'. No one should look this delicious this early in the morning. I breathed out with his name on the lips "Tristan!"

A/N Hey my lovelies, the next two chapters have been deemed private by Wattpad, so there is a link to it in the external link box. Hope it works. If the links don't work, it might be because you are not following me. Please follow me then, and enjoy the sexiness. Let me know if this doesn't work either, then we'll figure something else.