"This is not going to work. I'm going to take a shower and then we are going to breakfast. There will be no mention of Tristan or secret relationships. Got it?" Not waiting for her to answer I stormed off to my bathroom. As I shut the door, I could hear Clair huff and mutter under her breath "We'll just see about that!" She didn't think I heard her, but I did, that little sneak. Shaking my head in disbelief, I started to run the water.

As the water got hotter, I let my kimono slip off my slender body and drop to the floor. Standing in front of my full length mirror I stared at my naked body. I looked good, not to sound conceited or anything, but the fact of the matter is, I had a rocking body. I lie; there is one thing that bothers me, my hips. They are not huge or anything, just a little wide. If surgeons out there could give women narrower hips, I'd be the first one in line. Besides that little fault, I actually had it really easy. I could eat anything I wanted and never gain a pound. The only exercise I did was walk in the park on my days off. That was it. I know you all think I'm a bitch for having it so easy, but hey, you can't be angry with me for having genes like this. So hush!

The room started to filling up with steam, so I got in the shower. Ah, that feels so good, the hot water streaming down my body, taking with it all the stress of the last week. I grab for my peach shower gel and lather up my hands. As I rubbed the gel over my body, my thoughts started to wander. All of a sudden Tristan's face and baby blue eyes popped into my head. I closed my eyes, and let the images of him float on. My movements over my body started to slow down. As I soaped my breasts, I could feel my nipples getting harder. Putting more pressure on them, I leaned my back against the wall for support. A small groan escaped my lips. Of its own free will, my one hand started on its slow decent down my firm body. My breathing began to pick up, as I remembered how I felt as my hands rested on his taunt muscular chest. That man had a body to die for. My hand had reached my lips, which covered my core. Just the thought off what was going to happen next made me whimper. Tweaking my nipple a little harder, more groans slipped out my mouth. Pressing a little harder, my fingers slipped between my lips and came in contact with my nub, which was already swollen. A shiver rushed down. All I could think about was Tristan and his lips on mine. Fuck, I needed for him to be here right now. Panting harder, my fingers stroked my little kitty faster. I lifted up my leg, to give myself more access to my dripping wet pussy. Moving faster and faster I could feel the pressure inside me building, threatening to erupt like a volcano. One finger slipped inside of me adding to the pleasure. I pumped and pumped my finger faster and faster. Another finger joined in, oh god I'm going to come. Just a little more. And with one last trust of my fingers I fell apart; exploding into tiny pieces all over the place. One word escaped my lips as I came..."Tristan!"

It felt like I was in a state of constant euphoria, my body humming to the rhythm of my speeding heartbeat. Oh fuck that was good. Not as good as having a real man between my legs, but this was a close second. Not been able to feel my legs, I slid down the wall of my shower getting my breathing under control, but not for too long. I heard Clair at the door, knocking

"Sav! Are you okay in there? You've been such a long time that I was thinking about sending for the rescue tea in there after you! Sav?" I tried to speak, but all I could manage was a croak. My throat was dry and thirsty for water. I tried again. And this time I managed to let out words. "I'm okay, just got lost in my thoughts" As I said that last part, I smiled to myself thinking of the yummy, lustful thoughts of sweet and sexy Tristan. Thinking about him, made me tingly all over again. Oh no, not again, I thought. There is no time for this...Though maybe later! I grinned to myself. Still breathing a little heavy, I got out of the shower and toweled myself off. Wrapping the towel around my body, I opened the bathroom door. A rush of cold air came in and cooled my overheated body. I shivered.