2| Secret Love Song Part 2

Jake knew that he couldn't wait until their tour was announced to tell Jesy about the rule of the tour. He had been in the music industry long enough to know that the no relationship aspect would be a way of advertising the tour. Leaving the rest of the boys at their management office, Jake jumped into his scheduled uber and demanded to be taken to wherever Jesy was.

Once Jake had arrived at the Manchester arena, he chucked money at his uber driver and ran inside to ensure that he could find Jesy before they left for the next show.

As he made his way inside, Jake dodged multiple people - apologising as he did so. Once he had gotten back stage he began to call his girl's name.

"Jes, Jesy, Jes" Jake shouted down the multiple hallways. As if by fate, Leigh-Anne comes out from the dressing room to find out who was wanting the attention of her band mate.

"Jake.. What are you doing here? I swear -" Leigh-Anne asked as Jake ran towards her. A few days ago, Jesy accidentally revealed that she and Jake were dating, she had expected Jake to be pissed but he understood.

"Where is she? I need Jesy" Jake demanded, Leigh-Anne was some what shocked at his outburst but continued to show him to where the girls were. Basically storming past the others, Jake scanned the room until he saw her. She had her phone in hand, and looked as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Look Jes, Jake is here!" Perrie screams, poking Jesy in the process.

Jesy looked up from her phone and looked straight into Jake's eyes. The room suddenly became silent as everyone had expected Jesy to great Jake with pure affection.

"We need to talk.." Jesy demanded, grabbing Jake's hand as she pulled him out of the dressing room.

As the couple made their way away from the dressing room, Jake knew - he didn't know how she knew - but Jake knew Jesy was told about the rules of the tour.

"So how did the meeting go?" Jesy asked Jake bluntly.

"Great actually.. Steve said that we've been offered a chance to tour the US" Jake replies, attempting to take hold of Jesy's hand.

Pulling her hand away, Jesy pushes her phone into view for Jake and takes a deep breath.

"Last time I checked, you weren't single.." Jesy tells Jake bluntly. Jake holds onto the phone as he reads the news report coming from Jesy's phone. The voices from the meeting came back and Jake began to debate with himself what to do.

"Well technically no one knows we're dating" Jake replies cheekily, trying to soften the rage he knew Jesy was about to release. He watched as Jesy began to compose her next argument towards the subject.

"If you scroll down, it says it was confirmed in your meeting today how all four of you said you can't wait to meet your US fans and, I quote, hot Americans"  As Jake follows Jesy's instructions, he begins to read the full article. "Shit. I didn't say this" Jake tells himself.

"So am I not good enough for you anymore? Is this your way of telling me?!" Jesy mildly screams, wiping tears which quickly begin to fall. Hearing Jesy even mention not being good enough made Jake's heart break a little.

"It's part of the deal..." Jake interrupts Jesy's rant quietly.

"I'm sorry what!?" Jesy questions, wondering if what she heard was right. "You're dumping me to go on tour, well thanks Jake" Jesy continues her rant adding hints of sarcasm, jumping to conclusions.

"In order for us to get the tour, we must be seen to be single, the boys don't know about us, and I couldn't exactly be the one to stop us from going on tour.." Jake replies softly. Walking towards his girl and placing his hands on her hips.

"Do you really think I'd let you go that easily?" Jake asks Jesy, deducting the space between their bodies.

"So you're not dumping me..?" Jesy states but also asks just to reassure herself.

"Never in a million years, just think of it as our relationship will be our little secret for a little longer" Jake reassures his girl while resting his forehead on hers.

"What about those 'hot Americans'?" Jesy looks Jake straight in the eyes.

"Jessica, I'm in love and I wanna shout it from the rooftops" Jake sings comically along to the tune of 'Secret Love Song'. "Those Americans could be on fire and you'd still be hotter than them" Jake continues his humorous speech.

Jesy shakes her head and leans in to kiss her boyfriend. "So you're telling people you're single but you're not?" Jesy asks before connecting their lips.

"Yes, but that doesn't change the way I feel about you. My secret little love" Jake responds before passionately embracing his girlfriend.