Chapter 1 (intro)

First Chapter. Woah. Calm down everyone ;)

•••

"Nicola? Nicola please! Just tell me who," I gasped, gripping at my hair. "Please."

"Liam, shit Liam, I, I can't."

"Nico, please tell me." I grasped at her stomach, swollen to a size not created but too many late night snacks. This was a different type of swell, the kind that contains a child.

"Liam, I, shit Liam I don't even know." I looked at my younger sister, her hand intertwined with mine. "If I knew, I would've killed him already."

"Oh Nico stop, you are only fifteen, you can't even do much harm."

Nicola 'hmmppt-ed' and rolled her big brown eyes. "I could ruin that bitch."

"Nico, stop swearing, now tell me what happened."

"I, shi-shoot, I'm not even sure. I was out late with Becca, we wanted to take a late night horse ride and I got lost, while it was raining. And this man, really nice old man-"

"Too nice if you ask me." I snarled, disgusted that some old guy did this.

"No no, it was his son. He told me too get some tea and sit on the rug inside. He left to go but some hay for the horse and his son- he-"

"Oh Nico, it's ok it's not your fault. I'll find him and, goddamn. I'll break him."

She hiccuped and tears rolled down her red cheeks, "ok Li." She held my hand tighter.

•••

"Did you realize that I more mature then you?"

I huffed. "Too soon Nico, no virginity jokes yet."

"But Li, it's over now. Who cares?"

Red blurred my eyes, "Who cares?! Who cares?! I fucking care Nicola! He raped you. Raped. How am I supposed to let that go?"

She just shrugs. "I got over it, you should too."

I shake my head. "No Nico, no I won't."

•••

I decided to held out to our farm. The only I could count on to not yell at me. But this year our crops were fading and drooping. The McConnell's were much more successful then is this year which just meant more money to be spent.

No matter how hard I worked the corn just didn't form and the beans wouldn't grow, our pumpkins didn't even sprout. Apparently I have the worst luck ever because we really needed the money and supply this year.

My mom sick, my sister supporting two and then me. The worker. The homo. I'm sure I didn't mention that yet, well I'm gay.

The only reason I hadn't been extremely hazed or hurt was because we supported a lot of the town's food, but now, well I have to brace myself now.

I need to feed my town.

My mother.

My sister and future child.

Me.

I need the gods.

•••

Ok! First chapter! I'm relying on these to get longer but I wanted update soon so it's short :( sorry!

Feedback is enjoyed ;)

Vote, comment, fan!

Izzy xox