Even with no light, we gonna shine like gold

Note: Okay so I really love Malec and it(literally) breaks my hearts when something bad happens to it. I'm not gonna tell what "bad" but in this one that thing is terminated! ;D

All mistakes are only and only mine but the loveable characters belong to the angel called Cassandra Clare! Enjoy! :D

~

"Oh darling, don't leave the bed NOW! I'm not done with you yet my ravish-able boyyyy."

Leaving Magnus can be so difficult, and if he's horny and pleading with such lustful yet innocent eyes, it took every ounce of Alec's self restrain not to go back to his boyf- no- HUSBAND... but he finally made it out of THEIR loft...

.. and got here. The shop was just a little house run by an old woman(who in reality was a warlock capable of seeing future, interesting right) and her adopted daughter. A little girl with big hazel eyes, long, curly, chocolate brown hairs. Alec found about this shop a month ago. He was desperately for this kind of shop and he was so happy when he finally FINALLY found it! And even more glad when he got to know that the old woman was really nice and friendly, even if she was a warlock, so looked old(nothing like Magnus who still looked he had just passed his college). As he stood outside outside that shop, he can't help but wonder what all things had lead to this.

Well your love for him is one thing, he thought, with a shy and so genuine smile that made his face shine.

I still can't believe it, Magnus and I, we are MARRIED! And tomorrow is our first year anniversary! Angel, so many things have happened in the past year; the Fairchilds, the Morgensterns, the war, my coming out, and the most beautiful thing, coming of the magnificent Magnus Bane in my life! Can life get any better! (just wait and watch)

"Hello, is anyone there?" he asked upon entering. It smelled of lilies and strawberries and.. tomatoes? Maybe they have a backyard garden.

"O hello my dear!" came the voice of the woman who was entering from the back door into the main area. "How are you my dear boy? Hunting down some mischievous warlocks like me?" she tried to give a evil and mischievous grin but failed. But it made Alec laugh.

"Oh no ma'am, at least not today." He said in a fake challenging tune. "Today I'm here just to get what I gave you a month ago. I hope it's ready."

"Oh don't worry young boy, it's all ready" she said then called in high tune "Violet bring Mr. Alec Lightwood-Bane's parcel."

Lightwood-Bane, sounds so good, thought Alec and grinned like a fool. I can certainly never get used to it.

"Coming." Came the little girl's voice. After a few minutes she appeared with a box wrapped in a paper which was light ocean blue with forest green spirals and gold glitter outlining the spirals. It was perfect! Just as Alec wanted it.

"Thank you ma'am." And bending down he said, "And thank you little Violet."

The girl, Violet, smiled a beautiful, innocent smile and went inside.

"I should go now because.." Alec was interrupted by the woman's raised hand. Her eyes were fixed on Alec but they seemed distant. After a few moments she came back to reality. "Are you ok miss?" Alec enquired, concerned. "I'm so happy for you honey. I wish you both can live through everything and always love each other like this." This confused Alec, a lot. "What do mean ma'am? I'm really lost." "Oh don't worry. You'll know yourself what I mean after a sometime." Alec was really really confused but had no time to argue as he had to go back to Magnus before 10 as promised, it was already 9:40.