Demons

When the days are cold...

"My name is Harrison Wells Tonight, the future begins. The work my team and I will do here will change our understanding of physics. Will bring about advancements in power, advancements in medicine, and trust me that future will be here faster than you think." Harrison spoke with a smile

And the cards all fold...

"Ow! Hey, my laptop! It's got my dissertation." A guy in the audience yelled. Barry took that as his cue to spring into action running after the robber.

"I'm sorry." Barry spoke out his words filled nothing but sincerity, but was soon met to a strike in the face.

"All right, kid, you don't have to do this, all right? Just give me back my friend's bag, and we'll call it even. Ok?" He spoke again stuttering putting his hands out not wanting this situation to go bad.

The thief struck again and fled the site.

"Barry are you ok!" Iris exclaimed helping him up checking Barry's face for wounds.

"Yeah" he mumbled pushing Iris's hands away trying to avoid embarrassment.

And the saints we see...

"Freeze! Police! Or do you want to find out the hard way you're not faster than a bullet?" Eddie screamed

At the police station Barry and Iris hung out on the front desks watching as the police officers were patting the new guy on the back.

"Who is that guy, and what is he so proud of? So, he caught a mugger." Iris scoffed

"He's a transfer from Keystone. Started a few weeks ago. Eddie Thawne." Barry mumbled looking at his hands in shame.

Are made of gold...

"Oh, that's Detective Pretty Boy. That's what my dad calls him. Says he actually keeps score when it comes to arrests. He is pretty though." Iris spoke again turning her head to admire the so called pretty boy. Barry looked over and his hope was slowly being chipped away seeing the girl he loved was eyeing another.

I wanna hide the truth...

"Yeah..." He mumbled

I wanna shelter you...

Barry looked at the girl of his dreams again and looked away sighing knowing that she had eyes for another.

The scene changed to a girl in her apartment.

But with the beast inside...

"Where are you!?" The drunk voice rang through out the apartment. The girl coward into the sink, shaking as she hoped she wouldn't be found.

There's nowhere we can hide...

The door was no matched for the drunken beast, it broke down.

No matter what we breed...

"There you are." The beast spoke caressing the girls face before dragging her out.