Kids

Your sibling had asked you to watch their 5 year old kid so you let him/her play in your office. You didn't like it seeing as you worked around dangerous, homicidal maniacs. Who knew what Medic would do to the kid.
Before going to endure another play time with Medic you told (niece/nephew) to stay in your office and to hide if any strange people came to your office. Medic greeted you by kissing you passionately. He forced you to grant him entrance to which he explored his territory.

He pressed himself against you making you whimper in the kiss. "Try to enjoy it love ~" he purred in your ear.

Time skip of a few hours later

He held you in his arms, panting heavily. "Zhat vas amazing doll ~ ve should do zhat more often ~!" He said before kissing your forehead. From the number of rounds of the 'game' you were forced to endure it was a wonder he hadn't gotten you pregnant already.

You passed out from exhaustion in his arms. He cuddled with you, keeping you close to him. When you woke up the cell door was still closed but he was gone! You found a note on your clothes which read 'I heard a bit of a commotion, I'll be back soon if I didn't already come back. I love you (Y/N). Signed your future husband, Medic'

You got dressed and went to go find him.

Medic's POV

I hated leaving poor, sweet, innocent little (Y/N) alone in my cell with no one to protect her but I had to make sure there were no threats to her wellbeing.

I walked up to her office and opened the door only to see a kid, around 5 or 6 years old from the look of the kid. "Hallo kleiner Junge/Mädchen." I said. The kid looked up at me then took his/her toys and hid under (Y/N)'s desk.

I walked up to the kid. "It's okay, jou don't haff to hide from me. Ich don't vant to hurt jou." I said gently. The kid timidly approached me. I smiled at the kid "How about ve play a game?" I asked.

Your POV

I looked around for Medic but that was when I saw corpses. I carefully examined the bodies, they had their throats ripped out which killed them almost immediately. I followed a trail of blood and bloody footprints which led to... My office!

I rushed in only to find Medic and (niece/nephew name) playing a game of Candy Land. "Hi Auntie (Y/N)! Mr. Medic and I are playing Candy Land!" S/he said happily. "Did Mr. Medic hurt you in any way?" I asked. S/he smiled and shook his/her head "Nope." S/he said.

At least he hadn't hurt him/her. "Vant to stay liebling?" Medic asked. "I guess I could stay." I said. I watched as the two continued their game. Medic let (niece/nephew name) win which made him/her happy. "Better luck next time Mr. Medic. Thanks for playing with me!" S/he said happily.

Medic smiled "It vas fun." He looked at me and winked before continuing "Maybe Ich could be jour uncle." He said. "Really?! That would be awesome Mr. Medic!" (Niece/nephew name) exclaimed happily.

"Jou may call me 'Uncle Josef' if jou vant to." Medic said. "Okay Uncle Josef!" (Niece/nephew name) said happily. At the end of the day I took him/her back to my sibling after they said goodbye to Medic. "Bye Auntie (Y/N)! I miss you already! Love you!" S/he said. I smiled "I miss you too buddy, love you too."

With that (sibling) thanked me then left. That was when I remembered Medic was still loose and could attack and kill whoever he wanted with no one to stop him. I rushed back into the asylum to be greeted by mutilated corpses everywhere.

Medic picked me up "Now ve are zhe only ones left alive ~ how about Ich make jou mine ~?" He purred in my ear. By now I knew trying to escape him was useless so we had another 3 rounds of his so called game. Once it was over he wrapped himself around me protectively and fell asleep with me in his arms.

Hey guys! If you guys have any suggestions for something to happen next chapter then feel free to comment it or pm me and I'll get back to you when I can. You'll be given credit for said chapter so ya