Chapter 12

⊙Annalise

I opened the cupboards and toke out some pans and Justin dug in the fridge. We started cooking our food. While Justin was flipping some pancakes he looked over at me "I'm a chef." He said and winked. I laughed.

We finished our cooking and brought our breakfast to the living room. We sat on the couch and watched some cartoons, yes like children. "Morning cartoons are just the best." Justin said.

"Only some, me and Farrah loved this one when we were kids."

"That's funny because I use to hate this one when I was little."

I playfully punched his arm and we laughed. He grabbed my waist and sat me on top of him. "Isn't it a little to early for this?" I said while giggling.

"Its never to early when I'm with you." He said.

"Well Then" I replied while kissing his softly but of course Justin turned it into a make out session and lets just say it went on from there.

⊙Farrah

As Me and Niall got out the shower I trailed off while looking in the closet for some clothes but, of course I didn't find any so I went in Anna's room. I found this cute floral top with some nice white skinny jeans. then I slipped on her pink toms and I went back into my room to do my hair. I put my hair in a high ponytail and left my side bangs out. I finished up and went to go see what Niall was up to.

I found him sitting at the kitchen island on his phone, as always. "You can never go a second away from your phone when I'm not around." I said.

"I'm Niall Horan I have things to tend to." He said.

"All the time and you never take a break."

"Well I can't do anything to change that."

"Really so this is how its always going to be?"

"Yea I'm sorry though, I am."

"Even if we were officially together it will still be like this?"

"Well yea unless I can magically become unknown by millons of people over night."

"That's fucked up, it really is."

"Like I said its not my fault."

"You don't have to repeat anything. I herd you the first time loud and clear."

"What's the big deal anyway?"

"The big deal is I will always come second in what ever we could have been."

"Could have been?"

"Yes could have been because I'm done with whatever we are or should I say were."

-------------------------------------

Sadly whatever Niall and Farrah were is over :(

Is it still ok to say SURPRISE?!

Oh shut up.

Why am I having this conversation- you know what.. nevermind.