Chapter 9~ Two Broken Hearts

•Jason's POV before the kiss•
I just got a call from my girlfriend. I forgot totally that I had one! How can I be falling for my best friends sister and still have a girlfriend? She said she was at PAX and trying to find me and I of course had to tell her the booth. I saw her approaching. She started running towards me and she gave me a long kiss on the lips. She pulled away and giggled making me laugh a little.
"See you later Jason? I wanna check something's out here!!"
"Sure!"
"K! Bye babe!" As she was leaving a lot of my subscribers or 'stars' were crowding me, but I saw one person who stood out, walking towards me. Autumn.
"Hey Autumn!" I yelled over the crowd. All she did was wave and start coughing. Poor Autumn, she got sick.
"Jason I don't think I can go to lunch, I'm not feeling all that well"
"Oh sorry, hope we can go another time" I said sadly. I really wanted to go. As she walked away, I signed even more things and took more pictures. Once the crowd was gone, I walked bak to the guys, putting on a fake happy act.
"Hey guys!" I said with the fake smile. please buy it!
"Hey Jason!" Adam said happily. Oh god, he doesn't know the drama going on. This is bad. We were all at the booth signing and taking pictures when Jerome and Autumn came back. I looked at Jerome and saw he had an angry look at me and he was holding hands with Autumn. My heart broke, they're going out? I excused myself to try and find my girlfriend. When I found her, she was smooching on a different guy.
"Lexi(Sorry if your name is Lexi)!"
She turned around and saw me, she had a panicked look and she was probably making a stupid excuse. See, she's cheated on me many times, but I always forgave her because I thought back then I loved her. But now, I know I love one girl. That's Autumn.

Hope you enjoyed this short chappie, I didn't have enough time for a long one, but I will make a long one soon, maybe later. We'll just have to see. Thank to the readers, voters, and especially the people who give feedback! Baii •~•