Chapter II

When I woke up, I'm tied up to a chair in a room, which I can only assume is the icebox. As I try to get to get out of my binds, I notice two girls. One seems to be unconscious, while the other is awake, like she is trying to stand guard for her friend. The unconscious girl has dark brown hair and chocolate skin, while the other girl has black hair, blue eyes, and more fair skin. Right as the black haired girl notices me, the door opens, and four Hydra agents walk in, three men and one female, each carrying a bucket of freezing water. After the four Hydra agents walk in, the other girl wakes up and starts to panic. The female agent walks over and slapped the girl, seemingly trying to knock some sense into her, but I could tell by her facial expression that says otherwise. She enjoys it. "Okay ladies, let's have some fun, shall we?"

She turns to the men, telling them something in hushed voices. Immediately, they turn and each grab one of us and out us in front of a large fan, making us colder. The agents grab a bucket of water and turn around so that their facing the female agent. On her cue, they each pour the ice child water onto our heads.

*****

|3 hours later|

My breath comes out in quick, short clouds in front of me as the agents dump the 20th bucket of water on me. Or 30th, it's been so many that I've lost count. The two girls beside me have been unconscious for the last 30 minutes. As they were about to our the next bucket on my head, another agent bursts in. "It's time. I need subject H." "Okay. Guards, untie her. It's time for her to meet a... special person that will be her new roommate."

After I'm untied, one of the guards grabs me by my arm and proceed to roughly shove me out of the door, into the hallway. Before I'm given the pleasure of enjoying the warm air, I'm pushed forward and forced to walk towards my new living quarters. When we finally get there, I look at the door hesitantly. What if it's a serial killer? Or a violent old lady? My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and coming face to face with the world's most lethal assassin, The Winter Soldier.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter of The Ice Assassin. This one was the longest I've done, as a little apology for updating a day late. I truly hope you guys did enjoy this, and if you did, please vote and save this story. If you have anything that you want to happen, comment it. I would love top hear your opinions.

QOTD: We're you Team Ironman our Team Cap? Comment below!

See ya next chapter!

-Paige