Chapter 1

Hannah's P.O.V
" It ain't my first time but baby girl we can pretend Hey let's bump and grind girl tonight we'll never end Let me take you down I really wanna take you down" my alarm went off which meant I had to get ready for school. I got up and went to shower. When I was done showering I got my undergarments on and then changed into my outfit (picture above.) I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I just got a granola. When I was halfway done eating it Mario came down and said "What a fat ass . Stop eating it might help you lose some weight" witch I didn't get because I only weighed 108 . "Are you just gonna stare or stop eating so we can get going. I don't want to be late." I guess I was thinking for a long time " Y-yeah I'll go get m-mom." I went upstairs to get my mom so she could take us to school .

At school
I went to my locker to get my books for my first period and right when I had opened it my worst nightmare showed up. My brother and his "group" also known as Julian and Jovani Jara Geo Roman, and Hunter and Brandon Rowland. Mario walks up to me and slams the tip of my finger in the locker and I screamed in pain . " Shut up stupid slut" said Hunter. Julian and Jovani pulled me into the girls restroom that nobody ever uses. They pushed me to the ground and Geo went first. He slapped me and punched me in the stomach, Julian kicked my right leg pretty hard that it started throbbing and started to bleed. And it went on from there. When they where finally done I had 10 minutes to get to class. I started crying and locked myself in the stall . I started cutting .
1 - Mario
2 - Geo
3 - Julian
4 - Hunter
5 - Brandon
6 - Jovani
7 - my life
8 - nobody caring
9 - my ..
All of the sudden

A/N okay so this is my first chapter .. Is it good ? Should I keep writing or not ?

Word count 362