Chapter 2 A fight in the Nether

Well, this is fun! I love writing and writing this gets me tingly.
Thx for reading! Bai☺️

Eye colour emotions
Red: Angry
Orange: Tired
Yellow: Happy
Green: Disgusted or sick
Blue: Sad
Purple: Afraid
Pink: Love ( rarely seen)
Black: Lying
Brown: Truthful
Silver: Guilt

Laurence's POV

I stood by the barrier gate waiting for The Shadow Lord to burst free. I heard growling and slow footsteps. I turned and saw a girl about 16 or 17. She had H/C hair and her eyes were boiling red.
" Who do you think you are?!" she said in anger." "I should be asking you that!" I exclaimed. She took out a W/N ready to fight. "F/N", she said with an evil smirk," I'm Laurence," I said hesitated. "Well Laurence," she said, "You've ruined my plans. So are you ready to die?" She prepared her weapon. I took out my Emerald sword in my stance.

F/N POV

I took a stance and turned into a Shadow Knight. My horns grew a little longer. I saw that he was startled. My W/N turned red and black. I charged in pushing him against the nether brick wall. He stood up and ran to me with his green eyes blazing with anger trying to get a hit out of me but I dodged. I took his arms and put him in a lock. Then knocked him out with one swipe of my W/N. His arms were dripping with blood. As I was about to end his life I heard a yell," F/N stop," I knelt down. It was the Shadow Lord. " You shan't harm him!" " Yes M'lord," I said not questioning him." Get Sasha to break down this barrier then take...... Laurence to the torture chamber," he said.

*1-hour time skip was brought to you by Mad Max!*

Laurence's POV

I squinted my eyes at the light of the lava. "You're finally awake," I heard a voice. As I turned to my side I saw F/N sitting next to me, on my other side was my sword. As I tried to reach to it I realised I couldn't move." W-What did you do to me!" I exclaimed. She stood up and walked closer to me." Just a little potion," she said rubbing her thumb on my legs. My leg twitched which hurt due to the potion. She gave a small chuckle blushing." What do you want with me?" I demanded." The Shadow Lord said your girlfriend had a special power and that I could get the information from you." she said rubbing my elbow." My girlfriend?"I questioned," You mean Aphmau."
" Is that her name?" she said fiddling with her hair.

F/N POV
He was cute, I guess. He seemed uncomfortable. I felt my eyes turn light pink. " I don't know what you want with me!" he exclaimed," But I'm not telling you anything." I leant towards his face as he started to blush. I kissed him. I wasn't in love with him he just seemed easy to play with.

Laurence's POV

I couldn't move. So I couldn't stop her from kissing me. It was my first one. I already decided that Aphmau was gonna be my first. But there was nothing I could do about it. She pulled away staring at me with her pink eyes. "Why'd you do that?" I asked blushing. "Giving you your last dose of love before," she said smiling as her eyes changed to silver.

Sry for the cliffhanger. Bai☺️