How it all started

To be honest, I don't know how my life started. All I remember was being aboard a spaceship. There were people with crimson red skin, purple eyes, and balding in the back. Their head was large, and they were quite chubby creatures. They talked a language called "Engalflang". The spaceship was called the trumpian. I saw green and turquoise planets shooting by us. When I was only a million years old I lost my first hair-but that's not the only thing that happened that day, there was a sudden crash- all the lights turned off, and it was dead quiet. That's when I realized, that I everyone was actually dead. I was the only engalfli left. I walked passed all my friends, but there was one I missed. I tripped over her and fell onto a brown button. A loud high frequency noise went off, and slowly opened a ramp to the outer world. A cold breeze passed over me as I captured the moment of quiet, green, natural land. Lime green tress filled the land like hair on a engalfli's head. The stunning blue sea, captured under every wave. I hated it. As I traveled around the land i saw creatures. That looked somewhat like me, but with brown, hairy skin. "Ugh, these Neanderthals..." I thought. Then I realized something. I could actually think! It was like a hurricane echoing words throughout my mind.