Chapter Two

- Claire's P.O.V -
Today is Saturday, the day I leave for Magcon. I can't wait. I pick out a cute outfit to wear today. (Picture Below).

I put on the outfit I picked out, curled my hair, and sprayed on some Bath & Body Works perfume

I put on the outfit I picked out, curled my hair, and sprayed on some Bath & Body Works perfume. Cameron walked into my room. "Are you ready to leave?," Cameron asked me. "Yep," I said. "Okay, let's go." I grabbed my phone, phone charger, and headphones and put them in my backpack. Cameron and I said our goodbyes to our parents and headed out the door. We got into Cam's car and he turned on music. "We can get some McDonald's on the way to the airport," Cam said. "Okay, sounds good," I said.
*Skips car ride to the airport*
- Cameron's P.O.V -
I was actually starting to get nervous. Not to perform at Magcon or anything, I'm used to that. But I'm not used to Claire coming to Magcon with me. Claire looked cute today, and if you know Hunter Bryce Rowland, you know he's a flirt. Claire is my baby sister, I don't want her to grow up and start dating already. She's only thirteen! Okay, now I sound like a dad.
- Claire's P.O.V -
Cam and I finally make it to the airport. We saw Aaron, Ava, and Gracie and met up with them. We all talked for a little bit and met some fans.
"Flight number 315 to San Francisco, California is now boarding. Again, flight number 315 to San Francisco, California is now boarding," the lady said through the airport speakers. The five of us boarded the plane and sit down. Cam and Aaron were in a row with an older lady about seven rows behind my row. I was in a row with Ava and Gracie! We all sit down and about fifteen minutes later, the lady in the front of the plane said "please buckle your seatbelt and prepare for take off." Everyone buckled their seatbelt and the plane started rolling and flew up in the air. Ava, Gracie, and I talked for awhile. Gracie showed Ava and I this picture of Hunter Rowland. (Picture Below).

"Isn't Hunter so cute?," Gracie asked

"Isn't Hunter so cute?," Gracie asked. "Ehh, I think Blake Gray is cuter," Ava said, showing Gracie and I a picture of him. (Picture Below).

 (Picture Below)